Welcome to Wednesday, July 20 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Today’s Big Thing: Soldiers Answer Simple Questions in Tear Gas
- [Video]: Amazing Spider Man Trailer [HD]
- Billionaire Sheikh Has Name Etched In Private Island, Visible From Space
- [Infographic]: Evolution of the Geek
- How to Create an OSX Lion Installation Disc
- Mac OSX Lion: This is not the Future we were Hoping for
- How small can you go? A 150 square-foot Hong Kong rental
- Google gaffe as Street View cameras snap secret nuclear plant
- Province of 3.7M bests nation of 311M on jobs
- [Video]: Sewer Geyser lifts car
- Time introduces ‘All Access’ plan, adds paywall
- 7 Virtual Field Trips Every Teacher Ought to Know About
- Apple kills 13-inch MacBook, but is the new MacBook Air a good replacement?
- Hogwarts Express Retires to Britain’s National Rail Museum
- Google Search now detects malware-infected computers, then tells user
- [Infographic]: This is how Sausage is Made
- Canadians putting off trips, watching budgets as gas, food prices rise
Painful military exercise!
Andrew Garfield is a stud!!
It frustrates me to no end, the stupid purchases rich and especially recently-rich people make.
Geek and dork’hood forever!!
One of the huge things people didn’t like about the OSX Lion announcement was that it was to be downloaded via the App Store and there wouldn’t be any DVD/installation disc with it which is why this link is definitely very useful! If you’ve downloaded the new OS today, take these steps to make sure you have a DVD copy instead of forking over an extra $40 bucks for Apple’s USB solution.
Yay/nay on Lion? If you’ve upgraded, let me know what your thoughts are! I always take awhile before upgrading my OS so I’ll probably wait around a little longer to see what the general consensus is, lol.
This is sad, a 150 sq foot rental for $500 a month with four people living in it. :(
LOL! Google Street View cars have definitely snapped up some interesting photos…
Lol. I definitely say “touch base” when leaving voicemail messages a lot. Some interesting words and grammar “Americanisms” in this article.
This is insane. “Alberta created more new jobs in June (22,000) than all 50 U.S. states combined (18,000), even though the U.S. population is 85 times larger than Alberta’s.” Really sad outlook for America.
Dagnabit. Hate paywalls…
Forget just teachers, we could all go on these “field trips” ! Cool! :)
Pretty slick new Macbook #[email protected]’ but I’ve never been interested in the Macbook Air line, not sure if I am at this point either. And I’m sad about the loss of the original Macbook. They were iconic!
Sweet. Thanks, Google.
In case you ever wanted to know…. ugh :x And yet, despite reading this, I will still continue eating sausage.
:( I do feel like all I have really been doing is paying bills and budgeting.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)