My name is Linda Hoang and I’m a Canadian blogger and social media strategist based in Edmonton, Alberta.
As a blogger and social media influencer, I primarily write and photograph food, travel, lifestyle and pet topics.
As a social media strategist and consultant, I develop social media content and marketing plans, tactics and best practices for businesses, offer customized social media training and workshops, and speak on social media topics at conferences.
I love exploring and highlighting some of my favourite spots to visit, places to eat, things to do and Instagrammable Walls to photograph, here on this blog.
I’m also the Founder of the Edmonton International Cat Festival and Instagrammable Walls Guides and Photo Walks, and have a journalism and television broadcasting background.
Linda Hoang, Social Media Strategist and Consultant:
- As a digital/social media strategist and communications specialist I’ve worked in the news industry, public sector and private sector for nearly 10 years. As of March 2019, I started my own independent freelance business.
- I develop social media strategies and content plans, deliver customized social media training, plan and execute paid social media marketing, guest blog, freelance write, and manage and advise on influencer marketing.
- I speak at conferences and record a monthly social media strategy podcast called Don’t Call Me a Guru.
- I have a background in Journalism and Television Broadcasting and have worked as a reporter, writer, producer and video editor. I’ve also been featured on TV, radio and in print.
Linda Hoang, Canadian Blogger and Social Media Influencer:
- As a Canadian food, lifestyle, travel, and pets blogger based in Edmonton, I’ve been chronicling my adventures and writing reviews, guides, recommended experiences and helpful tips for readers for over 10 years.
- You can usually find me eating or planning my next trip! I’ve been fortunate to work with a number of tourism boards, along with various local and national brands, as a blogger and social media influencer.
- I am the founder of Instagrammable Walls of Edmonton Photo Walks and have been creating Guides to Instagrammable Walls of different cities I visit. I hope to eventually run Instagrammable Wall Photo Walks in different cities, and have Instagrammable Wall Guides all over the world.
Linda Hoang, Founder of the Edmonton Cat Festival:
- I am the Founder of the Edmonton International Cat Festival, the first festival of its kind in Canada and only event of its kind in Alberta. It’s a celebration of cats, cat culture and cat people that raises money to help cats in need.
Since 2014, we have raised $112,000 for local cat rescues!
- The one-day festival brings out 2,000-3,000 attendees.
- Putting on this event has me wear multiple hats. I am an event planner, presentation organizer, vendor coordinator, sponsorship director, media and public relations specialist, social media community manager, volunteer coordinator, creative director, graphic designer and cat pun development officer (lol).
- The next Edmonton International Cat Festival is Caturday, May 30, 2019.