Welcome to Tuesday, July 19 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Anonymous Incurs Google+ Ban, Retaliates by Launching Own Social Network
- 5 Ways Journalists are Using Google+
- 5 Reasons People Share News and How You Can Get Them to Share Yours
- Rupert Murdoch accosted at phone hacking hearing
- Liu Hao, Detained In 13-Year-Old Murder Case After Spotted On Chinese Dating Show
- Will Apple kill the iPod?
- Float App: New All-In-One eReader for iPhones
- Google+ app for iPhone now available
- Mum’s stress is passed to baby in the womb
- HTC to appeal against Apple patent ruling
- [Video]: Man risks life crossing street in Vietnam
- Florida teen kills parents, throws party with bodies still in home: police
- [Infographic]: What Happens When Your Phone Is Lost Or Stolen
- Apple to Launch Mac OS X Lion & New MacBook Air Wednesday
- Common Diet Myths Busted
Lol that’s pretty funny.
The Hangouts during the newscasts is a pretty awesome use.
Out of the 5 reasons, I would say I share because of Connectedness first, followed by Altruism, Empathy, Self-Definition and Evangelism last. Good read and good tips.
What a smart guy.
Well when your phone or tablet plays music too why would you need the iPod? I suppose people who work out and prefer music through their iPods would argue though!
Interesting. I just downloaded it – it’s interesting. Like a news reader not so much an eBook reader like I thought from the headline. I thought it would be easy to “share” news that I’ve read but the test I sent never seemed to make it Twitter :( Not sure how much I’ll use it but we’ll see!
Much better to use than accessing it through Safari on my phone as I had sporadically been doing. We’ll see if this app makes me feel the urge to use Google+ more!
Be nice to pregnant woman, people!
We’ll see how this goes… (who could win against Apple, really?)
LOL Apparently no one stops for pedestrians in Vietnam!!
Nice and informative infographic on a topic that leaves many people in a panic.
I was never a fan of the Macbook Air – so I could care less about that but I’ll likely be updating to OS X Lion!
Good read. Though I always talk the talk and never actually implement actions to become healthier/more fit.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)