Welcome to Tuesday, June 21 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- LulzSec takes revenge on alleged “snitches”
- Apple Launches HD Streaming App for iTunes Festival 2011
- Pixar reveal mystery movie for 2013
- Roger Ebert ‘Jackass’ Tweet: Critic Apologizes For Bad Timing
- ‘Ultimate Spider-Man’: Peter Parker To Be Killed By Green Goblin
- Empire, Nevada Completely Wiped Out By Recession
- New York Times Reduces Character Limit of Readers’ Comments by 60%
- Final Cut Pro X: The war is on
- Terry O’Quinn Joins ‘Hawaii 5-0’ In Recurring Role
- Research In Motion to cut costs with lower BlackBerry sales: analysts
- Girl Killed In Car Crash Trying To Save Dog From Being Put Down
- YEGNews – Edmonton’s Online Newspaper
- Joshua Seater Urinates In Portland Reservoir, Costs City $33K To Drain
- Couple Re-Creates First Date 70 Years Later
- Why Hammocks Make Sleep Easier, Deeper
- World’s oldest person dies in Brazil at 114
- The Royal Tour of Canada – by the minute
Ugh this is all so elaborate and silly now.
“Apple sells iTunes albums of its iTunes Live performances… but the company’s redoubled approach of packaging the entire thing as an iOS app represents a major step forward.” Major!
Gasp, not a sequel NOR a prequel?! lol. Yay!
It was very bad of him to say that in the first place but apology aside – oh my god, has Roger Ebert always looked like that?!
Lol, it doesn’t mean that much when “Fans of Spider-Man need not worry much, though, because the Ultimates imprint is separate from Marvel’s bigger universe.”
That is so sad.
I like reading comments to articles – including (and sometimes especially) the very long ones. I think they offer a ton of insight.
Good read on Final Cut Pro X + Adobe.
John Locke returns!!!!! Too bad I don’t watch Hawaii 5-0, lol.
“We simply lack confidence that RIM has long term viability in the smartphone category.” Poor RIM. Apple 4EVER!
Oh my god, what a terrible story.
Check out Edmonton’s newest online newspaper! :) There’s so much passion for ‘local’ in Edmonton – good to see this launch.
An update on this click from the other day. Yikes, blew $33K on that? Looks like the urinator AND the city are both stupid. Don’t they think there are other chemicals/animal pee/waste/etc. that gets into reservoirs on a daily basis… ?
But then in good Portland-related news … AWE!!! That is SO cute.
Lol, scientists sure have lots of time to study things. But that’s neat! Maybe we can get a hammock set up on our covered deck! :)
The world’s oldest man (at age 114 as well) died a few months ago too. Can you imagine living to that age? May they both rest in peace.
Lol. In case you’d like to follow them across the country too! (I sound sarcastic but actually I’m very sad they won’t be in Edmonton :()
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)