Welcome to Thursday, June 23 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Google Now Reaches 1 Billion People Per Month
- Google Eyeballing Games
- Google to be formally investigated over potential abuse of web dominance
- Does Life Exist on Distant Moons?
- iPhone 5 Rumors: Next Phone To Be Faster, Released In September
- Infographic: How the world uses Social Networks
- 10 Brands That Will Disappear In 2012
- Apple Now Owns the patent on Capactive Touchscreens
- Apple iPhone Patent a Huge Blow to Rival Smartphone Makers
- Will crying at work wreck your career?
- Woman Leaves Kids Runs Into Woods to Save World
- Winklevoss twins drop legal claim against Facebook founder
- Many turn to Twitter, Facebook during hurricanes, disasters
- [Infographic]: The Boston Bruins EPIC $156,679.74 Bar Tab
- Why we Tip
- California district can’t afford to use new $105M school
- Invisibility Cloaks Hit the Big Time
- J.K. Rowling Unveils Pottermore to groans and yawns
- JK Rowling’s Pottermore is a landmark for digital publishing
- 15 minutes of exercise could eliminate obesity in one million adults: report
- Admissions Note Mistakenly Sent To All Non-Degree Online Applicants
- Book Returned to Australian Library, 122 Years Late
- Rihanna diva-licious!
- The 25 All-TIME Best Animated Films
- Women really have gaydar say scientists
- Sonic at 20: Sega’s little blue mascot is still going strong
Next: World Domination!
That could be interesting! Google is seriously trying to take over the world! Which leads into…
This new study says yes, there could be a possibility!
Fantastic but it is rather unfortunate that in this day and age when you buy the latest tech, an even better model is introduced shortly after.
Wow check out America and China’s # of active social networkers compared to everyone else. Huge gap!
Yikes! Sears? Kellogg’s Corn Pops? American Apparel? A&W??
Too much power? well..
Could very well be. Oh well, I love Apple so they can do whatever they want, lol.
Doesn’t look like it! Also: Women spend, on average, one year and four months of their lives in tears – that’s 12,000 hours of crying. Who knew!
Lol well that’s one reason to abandon your kids I guess…
It’s finally over!!
That is definitely true.
Wow, what a gigantic waste of money.
“We tip because we feel guilty about having people wait on us”
This is so crazy!! I hope many things from Harry Potter come true! LOL
Speaking of HP… yeah it wasn’t AS exciting an announcement as I was expecting but still cool I suppose. I am excited to see the actual website when it’s open!
But on the other hand!
Sadly I don’t event set aside 15 minutes solely for exercise. I really should. I go through spurts :(
Wow, nearly 8,000 erroneous letters sent? TERRIBLE!
Better late than never right?? LOL.
Yay! We went to Rihanna last night (that’s why there was no Wednesday Click of the Day) – it was an awesome concert! I love so many of her songs!! Great performer.
I’ve only seen 13 of the 25!
Lol. No really, they do?
Happy 20 years Sonic!!
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)