Welcome to Tuesday, August 30 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Quebec language agency to combat English signs
- Fat cat from Canada finds Facebook fame
- 6 controversial reactions to Hurricane Irene
- Hurricane Irene rat-lizard befuddles internet
- Today’s Big Thing: Spiderman Takes Hurricane Katrina Head On
- Journalist gets soaked by wave during report
- Don’t buy ‘fresh’ semen online, warns Health Canada
- Aug. 30, 1885: Daimler Gives World First ‘True’ Motorcycle
- First new species of bird discovered in U.S. for 37 years… the only problem is, it’s dead
- Nintendo announces the 10 NES games 3DS Ambassadors can download for free
- Wacom Inkling smart pen does drawing the old-fashioned way — sort of
- Think before you tweet: Social media libel cases have doubled
- 10 Clever Laptop Cooling Solutions
- [Infographic]: Social TV by the numbers: VMAs Edition
- Beyoncé breaks Twitter record
- Amazon.com Export Fee Refund
- B.C. Kids Face Highest Back-To-School Anxiety
Now that’s just silly…
Tehehehehe!! SO CUTE! Probably not the healthiest situation to be in but… still adorable, lol.
Ahhhh so crazy!!! I am so fascinated by creatures we have no idea about! Especially deep underwater creatures. Scared and fascinated all at the same time. And it’s usually the natural, disastrous weather events that wash them ashore.
Lol.. kind of dumb.
LOL. Cool looking wave though!
What a ridiculous thing to warn. People need to be smarter so these obvious warnings don’t have to exist, lol.
The more you know! ^_^ I love motorcycles. My dad and brother both ride. I had a motorcycle’s learners license but never did anything with it. lol.
Ah, digital art! (Have you seen my story about it yet?)
Always be cautious.
I should probably invest in one of these, my laptop gets HOT. And fast.
I wasn’t tweeting during the VMAs (well, I sent one tweet and it wasn’t during the live show) – but it’s interesting to see who was! But it failed to mention this Twitter record:
Go Beyonce – 7,196 tweets published per second.
I got this too! I love you Amazon!!! :)
Weird. Not sure why B.C. kids would get the most stressed out but – speaking of back to school… I’M SAD I WON’T BE GOING BACK. I LOVE SCHOOL. I must write a blog post about my feelings.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)