Welcome to Monday, August 29 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Tim Hortons tests extra-large version of iconic coffee
- 10 Most Hated Industries In America
- Cute Animal War: Baby Tiger vs. Baby Panda
- [Video]: Cute Cat Chaser of the Day
- Astronomers discover the “supernova of a generation”
- Albertans expect to be among youngest to be debt-free
- Facebook and social networks making it harder to be an undercover cop
- [Photos]: Hurricane Katrina: The Gulf Coast six years later
- Our Type of Hype: Better an Overblown Irene Than Another Katrina
- [Video]: Scenes From Irene of the Day
- Generation of homeowners stuck in first houses
- Sad, Dead Hurricane Beast Spotted on Long Island
- Frog the size of a child reportedly found (and eaten) in Malaysia
- Rare find discovered amid town’s Old West kitsch
- Today’s Big Thing: Axe-Wielding Bird Attacks
- Marketing Campaign Glamourizes Domestic Violence
Too. big. BUT THEN YOU COMPARE TO THE HUGE DOUBLE GULP FROM 7-11 AND YOU CAN’T EVEN BELIEVE HOW MASSIVE THAT IS!
Media didn’t make the list! Woot, woot, haha.
TOO HARD TO PICK!
LOL oh my god, too cute.
I believe Mike and I will do pretty good with being debt-free. #allwedoissavemoney #andallifeellikeispoor lol
Really interesting read!
Ah.. Mother Nature’s wrath. :(
True that! Stop complaining, people.
I hope this isn’t the case for Mike and me! Lol. I love our modular home but I would like a home with a basement in the future.
Eep. Wonder what it is… SO MANY UNDISCOVERED SPECIES!
Oh. My. God. IT IS HUGE. And also, WHY DID HE EAT IT THAT IS LIKE A ONE OF A KIND CREATURE THAT SHOULD BE EXAMINED FURTHER, HOW DID IT GET THAT SIZE!?
What a great story!
Meh, not the best Today’s Big Thing.
Absolutely. Terrible. Campaign.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)