Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (June 24,25,26) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Canadian Parliament Orders Postal Union Back to Work
- [Videos]: The Week’s Best Viral Videos + Viral Video Marketing
- Stop The Hate: Daily Deals Aren’t All Bad, And Here’s Why
- Glenn Beck Supports ‘Onion’ Pulitzer (and other new testimonials)
- Nostalgic Baby Names Are Out
- Laptops Powered by Typing Could Be on the Way
- The black bear who shot to fame online for its close encounter with a police officer has been put down
- World’s strongest man has a big, soft heart
- [Video]: Firefighters Rescue Adorable Kitten From Pipe
- 10 Dumbest Military Operation Names
- U.S. tablet users paid $53 for apps last year
- ‘We wouldn’t have it any other way’: Conjoined twin brothers, 19, tell their incredible story in first-ever interview
- Awkward family pet photos
- Homecoming surprise at the Oceanfront
- [Infographic]: Vizualize.me instantly turns your resume into charts
- Gift-giving can be tricky, says Edmonton wedding planner
- Facebook Now Has 750 Million Users
- [Video]: Vancouver kissing couple knocked down by riot police, new video shows
- Dog guards baby abandoned by drunk mother
- Apple files for patents on content-aware TV widgets
- [Video]:Woman Thinks She’s A Car
- Old Version of Twitter To Be Eliminated “Very, Very Soon”
- Woman Dies at Her Own Funeral
- 30+ HQ Underwater Photography from National Geographic
- Should parents allow teen sex at home?
- Man flu really does exist
- Old people at increased risk of dying from side effects of commonly used drugs
- Minot flooding has reached ‘epic proportions’ and still rising
- Nevada authorizes driverless cars (like the ones at Google)
- Super Smash Bros For The Wii U And 3DS Don’t Have Dev Teams Yet
- 99-year-old bachelor, Gilbert Herrick, finally ties the knot
- Winklevoss Twins Sue Facebook In Boston Court–A Day After Dropping Supreme Court Appeal
- The Foods Keeping You From Weight Loss
- Here Are The Secret Details About Google’s Groupon-Killer
- This Vending Machine Will Give You (Live) Crabs
- Hand-hacking lets you pluck strings like a musical pro
- Create a Local’s Guide to Your City
- Nets that could help save 7 million tons of fish a year
- Wikipedia Adds a ‘Love’ Button
- Hackers school next generation at DEFCON Kids
- “LulzSec” Hacker Group Calls It Quits
- Calgary teen set to become a space tourist at $200,000 a ticket
- The Kindle slayer? New ‘flipback’ book printed on wafer-thin Bible paper to take on high-tech competition
- “Yoda” Paws Way To World’s Ugliest Dog Title
- Facebook Hires Hacker George Hotz, iPhone And PlayStation 3 Jailbreaker
- Christian Choate, Boy Who Died Locked In Cage, Wrote About Abuse And Desire To Die
- [Video]: Today’s Big Thing: Starsky the Rock-Juggling Otter
- 10 Creative Bar Code Designs
- Unpaid Internships Exploit Young Workers, Often Illegal: Lawyer
- [Photo]: Toy Story Shoes
- [Photo]: Paper and Pencil Socks
Finally. I hope my mom doesn’t get charged late fees for her mailed bill payments. :(
I didn’t watch all of these videos because I have video A.D.D., but LOL the cat ones are the best. #Biased
“Hate the player, not the game. The daily deal is here to stay.”
LOL. Give The Onion a Pulitzer! :D
I don’t know what name I prefer for my future babies. But it’s not something I have actually sat down and actually thought hard about. I’ll tell you it won’t be something stupid though!! You can also check out how popular your name was in recent years by going here!
Imagine how powerful my laptop would be!! (Proud to say my average WPM is around 140. #speedoflight)
Saddest. Story. Ever. I hate humans sometimes.
Can you imagine? How can someone be so strong!!
Poor kitty!!!!!!! :'( But hooray that the firefighters rescued her (and named her Piper! So cute!) Listen to her squeal when she’s finally freed.
And the dumbest name goes to… Chattanooga Choo Choo !!
For the amount of entertainment and productivity apps can provide though – about $50 a year for them is nothing! So cheap.
Wow this unbelievable… twins joined at the HEAD.
Some of these are way too bizarre. LOL.
A father home on leave from Afghanistan surprises his son at the son’s 16th birthday. So wonderful!
This is very interesting to me. I’m not sure if it’s something I would do – I feel like it’s kind of the way of the future but at the same time it feels too noisy, too cluttery – not with words but with the shapes, colour and design, lol! Would you submit a visualized-resume?
Good read here — I know when I get married I would like people to either give me money or I would put my gift registry at a travel agency!
Milestone ! But wait till it hits 1 Billion. Yikes!
First – stupid mother. Secondly – aw, great dog. Baby’s best friend!!
Apple won their patent for touch screen and now onto the next thing that will ensure they will take over the world! (With Google, lol).
LOL What the heck!?!?
I jumped to New Twitter so fast I barely remember what the old one looks like. And now when I see screencaps I think – archaic! Switch over people!
These are so stunning. You must look at them! Makes me even more fascinated by the underwater world.
I get it with Mike a lot! #Grumpy. LOL just keeding.
So sad. But again everyone – yet another natural disaster… yet another sign of impending apocalypse.
Way of the future?
Wanted: game developers for Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS
So cute!!!!! #Love
Lol, just when you think it’s all over…
It breaks my heart that potato chips are the very first words in this article. Kids Vomiting To Lose Weight, Even Before Puberty
This is so sad.
Hope it launches in Edmonton soon!
This is.. strange.
Crazy! Can you imagine the next big star whose actually a big faker using this hand hack! lol
I could see a lot of #yeg (Edmonton)ians interested in doing something like this. Submit ya’ll!
Let’s do it!!
I wonder who they got the idea from, lol.
“Hackers are getting older and having kids” – LOL hilarious. But really, a hacking school for kids? Gah. #StopHacking and speaking of hacking…
FINALLY! But I feel like they are just lying so they can Lulz at us when they surprise strike again later.
What kind of ballin’ 18-year-old is he to be able to afford that? Sheesh.
Well deserved… lol.
Lol. Bet he didn’t even have to hand in a resume!
Unbelievably depressing. Oh my god.
I just discovered this website “Today’s Big Thing” !! Will be including one “Today’s Big Thing” with each Clicks of the Day hence forth. LOL what a cute otter!!
Reminds of the funny bar code commercial I saw awhile back too. Really, really cool designs!
Interesting topic. I’ve had both paid and unpaid internships. Obviously you would always prefer to be taking in some income for your work but I don’t know, employers seeing that you work hard despite being paid really goes a long way too.
Also, just as awesome!
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!