Welcome to Thursday, July 7 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- iPhone SLR Mount
- What Kate Wore
- Perception debunked: immigrant drivers safer than long-term residents”
- 7-11 Giving Away Free Slurpees on 7/11
- Teen burned in fireworks-in-coffee-grinder blast
- Google+ App for iOS devices coming soon
- Facebook Vibes: hints of a music service discovered in Video Calling’s code
- Facebook intros Skype video calling, new chat design, group chat
- The 25 Most Commonly Misspelled Words
- [Infrographic]: 17 things to blog, tweet or Facebook about
- Organized, systemic cheating alleged in Atlanta public schools
- European Union wants to squash ridiculous data roaming rates
- Police to arrest former News of the World editor: British newspaperRead it on Global News: Police to arrest former News of the World editor: British newspaper
- Farewell to Sharks (and yes, that’s a bad thing)
- iPad 3 rumored to join ‘thinner, faster’ iPhone 5 this fall
- Millionaire-janitor still sweeps school floors in Seattle
- Video game spending set to hit $74 billion this year
- Stuff Kate Middleton is thrilled about in Canada
- The Newspaper is Dead, Long Live the Newspaper
- Drunk Puppy Buying Banned by West Village Pet Stores
- Hotmail turns 15 years old
- Report: The ‘most hated’ companies in America
- Giant schools of swarming squid surround fishing photographer
- Loudest animal sound? A bug’s penis
- Angry Birds movie planned, Marvel man David Maisel involved
- Bieber’s Vanity Fair Cover Bombs… New Men’s Style Quarterly…
- McGill University professor warns about spending excesses by rich and famous
- Spam Decreased 82.22% Over The Past Year
- PlayStation Network To Be Fully Restored This Week
- iPhone 5 order placed by Apple, Pegatron to produce 15 million
- Quebec City tops Canada’s most liveable cities: survey
- iPhone Photography finds way into Print
- Jury clears Canadian teen of killing Scottish man he believed was zombie
- China’s record-breaking Jiaozhou bridge ‘is safe’
- Girl ends life to donate eyes to dad
- Chimp recognises synthetic speech
- Pub worker sheds weight after armed robber branded her a ‘fat cow’ as he struggled to tie her up
- Why Harry Potter Is Making Our Kids Miserable
- Tiny worms with teeth attack, sicken couple
- World’s narrowest house which is crammed into an alleyway is just 60 INCHES wide and hasn’t even got room for stairs
- Artsy Animated Gifs show Beer-Making process
- A Graphical Timeline of American History (In Games!)
- A Royal Whirlwind in California
Bad. Ass. (but heavy looking, lol).
This site is amazing, lol. The most detailed fashion information about Kate Middleton that you’d ever want to know and more! She is so pretty.
Funny. Let the stereotypes die now! But let’s face it – we are all terrible drivers at some point.
Hooray! Cool Canadian slurpee facts too.
What an idiot.
More steps in world domination! But seriously – I have been invited by 2 people for Google+ and the fricken site is too overcapacitated for me to access. Wah.
And with Google’s steps towards domination, so too must Facebook compete.
Cool I suppose but I am always “offline” on Facebook Chat anyway! More world domination:
I’m ashamed to say I only got 48% on the test to see if I fail. I do. So surprising though I thought I knew most of those for sure…
Lol sounds about right!
You go, Euro Union!
No surprise humans are the biggest killers. Poor sharks (and world).
Man Apple is just go, go, go with their leading edge products!
What an industry!
Teehee. I love her!
Very neat… “The online company (The Newspaper Club) — now more of a cottage industry than a members-only club — bills itself as a place to “help people make their own newspapers.” Users can upload PDFs of their own designs or use a custom web publishing tool to design and create their own papers on the club’s website.”
From drunk dialing to drunk texting… drunk puppy buying appears to be so popular that it’s now being banned? lol.
And to celebrate, it should close down. I always wonder ‘WHY?!’ when someone tells me they’re using hotmail as their email client. Gag.
Three airlines and two social media websites, haha. Interesting.
Lol. ‘Nuff said.
Hooray Angry Birds movie!
Hilarious Bieber failure.
I’ve always thought rich people and their spending habits are dumb.
That’s very impressive. But “That was the good news. Now here’s the bad news: In the place of all those spam networks, there’s a new superbug emerging called TDL-4, and it’s smart enough to remove all the other malware from PCs as it takes over, replacing dozens of viruses with itself.” Though that’s talking strictly PCs. Macs appear to remain untouched. MUAHAHA.
Will believe it when I see it lol
Nice. Montreal comes in second. Would like to visit Quebec again sometime soon (especially now that I have actual ties there via Global Montreal). I had visited Montreal for a few hours a few years ago during a road trip but definitely didn’t get to explore the city/do that part of the trip justice. Edmonton rounds out list of least affordable cities to live. Unfortunate.
The future of photography, I tell ya. Lol just kidding. But it definitely is being taken more seriously as a photographic/video tool.
Lol. It’s legal to stab zombies in Scotland.
“The chief engineer of the world’s longest sea-bridge, in China, has denied claims that its construction was rushed to allow it to open on schedule.” Uh oh.
Wow. Unbelievably depressing story of the day.
Can anyone say, planet of the apes!
Lol. That’s good motivation I guess.
What child since Harry Potter came out hasn’t hoped for a letter from Hogwarts? lol
Do all the world’s deadliest creatures live in Australia?! Geez!
What is the point of this? lol
That’s pretty cool!
I can’t believe the final movie is SO SOON!!! Eep. I don’t even have my advance tickets ordered. Or my Gryffindor scarf. So much to do, so little time!
California is next on the royals’ “vacation” Hope they get some time to soak up the sun!
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)