For Episode 6 of #LindorkDoesLife, my weekly YouTube video series, I take you into Metro Vancouver’s first infinity digital mirrored light room at the Moon & Back Gallery!
Every Tuesday I’ll release a new video where I do—something! Ha.
I’ll only be posting these videos on YouTube (as I hope to grow a community there!)
Tune in each week as I:
- Try new things you might want to try
- Show you places you might want to visit,
- And eat food you might want to eat
And click to sign up for notifications!
Here are a few photos from Episode 6 of Lindork Does Life (Oct. 26, 2021):
Check out my other Vancouver / B.C. Travel Guides:
- Instagrammable Vancouver: 13 Spots to Snap a Perfect Picture (Oct 2019)
- 4 Places to Eat in Vancouver’s Kitsilano Neighbourhood (Oct 2019)
- Takakkaw Falls & Emerald Lake in Yoho National Park (September 2019)
- 24(ish) Hours in Vernon, B.C. – What to Do (August 2019)
- Instagrammable Walls of Kelowna, B.C. (July 2019)
- Long Weekend in Vancouver (Things to Do) (Feb 2016)
- See my Canada Travel Guides
If you have ideas for things I should do, let me know!
I hope you enjoy watching as I do life.
- Lindork Does Life – Episode 6 – Instagrammable Moon & Back Gallery in Metro Vancouver (Richmond) B.C. (Oct. 26, 2021)
Thank you for your ongoing support!
If you live or work in the Edmonton, Alberta area, or care about Edmonton content, sign up for my hyperlocal newsletter to get weekly recommendations on things to do, eat, and know this week (in the Edmonton area), plus more exclusive content. You can sign up for a free or paid subscription.
(You’ll get the option to select free or paid after you enter your email).