Welcome to Wednesday, May 18, 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
(disclaimer: content fluctuates depending on how busy my day was, lol.)
- City and Katz Group Agree on Agreement Framework to Build Arena
- Nathan Fillion heads home to Edmonton for Theatresports anniversary
- Postal strike could leave Canada without mail service next week
- Google announces new Chromebook.
- The ultimate map of newspapers around the world
- Say hello to Encyclo, our new encyclopedia of the future of news
- PSN hacked again, 2 days after coming back online.
- Harper appoints three failed failed candidates to Senate
- Nearly 10 Years After 9/11, United Airlines Reinstating Flights 93 and 175
- 10 years later, Apple’s “crazy” retail gamble is a hit
- After vajazzling comes pejazzling
- The secret life of a resume
- Apocalypse now: Why people are attracted to doomsday scenarios
- American man eats 25,000th Big Mac
- Jilted bridge in China jumps out window
Wowzah! Huge announcement made late Wednesday night! Looks like the downtown arena is moving forward.
Hooray! One of my favourite actors returning to Edmonton!
Ruh roh! Good thing I online bank.
Interesting, and I love Google, but no way is this going to make me ditch my iPad!
This map is so interesting! Would be interesting to take a snapshot of the map / how many newspapers there are right now and look back 5 years… 10 years from now.
Tacking onto the previous click – check out this new and impressive encyclopaedia on some of the important forces of media and journalism in our world today!
This is just sad! Both because these hackers keep insisting on messing with beloved PlayStation, but also because PlayStation needs to get some better programmers to avoid this kind of thing from happening… again!
Oh I see.
Would you fly on those flights?
To this day one of the shiniest, cleanest, whitest stores I’ve ever been in. Hehe.
This is an unfortunate trend.
This is an interesting read! Ever wonder what happens once you submit your resume to a company? CNN takes a look!
A good read if you believe in doomsday scenarios or if you’re just wondering why others do!
Holy cow! I would not do this, even if I was left at the alter.
Poor giant crabs didn’t stand a chance.
Outer space continues to amaze us.
This was just a nice read today because I’m feeling extremely sore after my first slow pitch game (ever)!
I love infographics and apparently, so does the rest of the world! :)
Even if it did work, I wouldn’t want to know!
This is bizarre and hilarious. I wonder if anyone in Edmonton is taking part in the planking trend? That would be a fun story to do!
Noteworthy Photos Seen on Tumblr and Beyond:
Adorable fat cats. (via Andrew Parker at animalswithstuffedanimals)
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)