Welcome to Wednesday, June 15 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Russell Crowe may play Superman’s father in ‘Man of Steel’
- 4 things you (probably) didn’t know about the Twitter #hashtag
- Shazam’s Second Act: Unleashing TV Content Online
- Future of media: Community is your new business model
- Duke Nukem Forever’s PR firm fired for threatening tweet
PR Twitter fail. Always think before you tweet, especially if doing it from a company account… come on.
- GTA man’s home stolen. Really. His entire house
- Study: Canadians spend more time online than with pets
- Facebook Photo App Targets Instagram, Color
- SOCAN Seeks Millions from YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, Apple & Sony in Interim Online Music Tariff
- Facebook Is Losing Users In The Countries Where It Took Off First
- Facebook denies losing users
- ‘Infectious’ fake dating site targets syphilis
- US births down for 3rd year; economy may be factor
- Traces of radiation found in 2 whales off Japan
- Wife’s Cancer Costs Husband His Job
- The Unsung Heroes of Biscuit Embossing
- Copyright Crackdown Threatens Youtube Lip-Syncing
- LulzSec hackers claim CIA website shutdown
- China in lead poisoning ‘cover-up’ – Human Rights Watch
- Prolonged TV watching ‘raises diabetes risk’
- SCN to close its doors
- Canada Post locks out employees across country
- [Video]: The Office: Re-cut as a 90s Sitcom
- [Video]: Cats are household ninjas
- Bruins win first Stanley Cup since 1972
At first I read this as him maybe playing Superman – lol and that was not sitting well with me but clearly I just need to not skim as much, lol. Jor-El would be fine.
Haha, the 4th point is funny!
Shazam’s plans to take over the world! lol.
Good tips – media news directors/bosses should take note!
Lol, that would be quite a shock to come home and see missing.
I have been going online less at home because of my kitty! :)
lol “HoverTown” or “WithPeople” aren’t the best name suggestions.
Are we all burnt out on Facebook? But then…
Lol, pretty funny.
No one can afford to have a family anymore :(
Sigh, there are probably many ‘radiation-found-in-_____ fill in the blank stories’ to come.
Worst. Boss. Ever. Geez.
Humble masterpieces. Cool read/photos. Great story idea!
What on Earth? Can people not do anything anymore?
Despite their hilarious logo, all of these hacker stories are sad :( Why so much lately?
Dangit China. The adorable photo of the Chinese kid doesn’t help.
:( Not the first time I’ve read things like this but still, lol. Bad news for me.
Sad news. I did my first media industry internship at the SCN, Summer of 2008. Great four months.
Not cool! My poor mother does not online bank and I hope this doesn’t affect her bill payments!!
LOL Love the laugh track and opening credits music.
Great cutting – soundfx, music, cat. Forgot to post this in a previous Clicks of the Day!
Well done, Boston! (I would have said the same if the Canucks won). #NotReallyInterested
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)