Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (July 29, 30, 31) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Apple Officially World’s Largest Smartphone Maker—Guess by How Much
- Circles Fatigue: The Dark Side Of Google+
- Maybe Gen Y Doesn’t Want Cars at All
- Cancer-stricken WTC worker gets $0 settlement check
- PayPal hands over 1,000 IP Addresses to the FBI, look out Anonymous
- Top 20 Worst Summer Blockbusters
- [Video]: Chimpanzee bottle feeds tiger cubs at Thai zoo
- Why Isn’t It Easier to Build Small Houses?
- Deadly Crash Adds to Worries About China’s High-Speed Trains
- Will the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge change Canadians’ attitude towards the monarchy?
- Rogers Mobile Offers launches, brings daily deals to your device
- [Photos]: Harry Potter’s England
- Facebook iPad app hidden inside iPhone app
- [Infographic]: Social Media Yearbook 2011
- [Infographic]: Social Networking in Canada
- Great Recession Drives Financial Wedge Between Whites, Minorities
- ‘Oz: The Great And Powerful’ Starring James Franco, Rachel Weisz, Michelle Williams, Mila Kunis Begins
- Smartphone Sales Will Hit 420 Million In 2011, To Take 28 Percent Of The Total Phone Market
- Treehotel: Sweden’s Dreamlike Treehouse Fantasies
- iPhone 4 Is Canada’s Most Popular Mobile Phone, By A Lot
- Chinese Parents Sell Children To Pay For Video Game Addiction
- An Uh, Er, Um Essay: In praise of verbal stumbles.
- Extreme Heat: 10 Worldwide Spots With Tough Temperatures
- [Video]: This is what shooting at 2,564 frames per second looks like
- Life After Superheroes: A look into Comic-Con’s stale core, and Hollywood’s blissfully comic-spayed future
- Social Media Has Changed Brand Management Forever
- The 13 Worst-Paying College Majors: PayScale List
- Do you obsessively check your smartphone?
- [Photo]: Love is… two dragonflies mating
- Visa profits up 40% as people return to credit and debit cards in wake of recession
- Scientists Discover The Oldest, Largest Body Of Water In Existence–In Space
- Facebook’s Randi Zuckerberg: Anonymity Online ‘Has To Go Away’
- New Canada Cellphone Companies Gobbling Up Subscribers
- [Infographic]: Mobile Gaming by the Numbers
- Why Twitter is obsolete
- Bush explains slow reaction to September 11 attacks
- Nintedo president takes 50% pay cut
- How to crime-proof your travels
- [Video]: Puppy fakes his own demise
- [Videos]: 11 Most Ridiculous Drive-Thru Pranks
- [Video]: If Harry Potter Was Just Some Awkward Teen Movie
- New York Library Pardons Kids For Late Fees To Get Them Reading
- [Video]: A Day in the Life of Boo, Facebook’s Most Popular Dog
- Two charged for leaving 10 children in car outside bar
- Brother, Can You Spare a Billion? Apple Has More Cash Than Uncle Sam
- Today’s Big Thing: “Best Nascar Prayer Ever” Song
Not surprising :)
I haven’t created any new Circles than the ones that come default with Google+ when you first sign up, so that’s not really an issue for me – but then again I’m not really heavily using Google+ (yet?) either.
Interesting! I definitely am not part of that statistic, lol.
Oo. Hacker justice soon? Lol
The Last Airbender is SOOOO bad. Poor Transformers made it on the list twice, lol.
SQUEAL. SO CUTE!!!!!!!! Look at photos here!!!
So weird. I am not down with this “tiny house movement!”
I remember seeing a story earlier this month about Canada lagging behind in high speed trains especially compared to China but clearly quick development of these things aren’t a good thing…
I would fall under the “peope who do not care about the issue” — but if I had to choose based on how lovely Will & Kate are, I would say woo hoo monarchy!! lol :)
Hm, interesting. Will we see other phone companies jumping onto this too?
So neat! Where many Harry Potter scenes were shot.
Yay! Facebook for iPad is near!
Haha, just a fun, geeky little infographic.
Twitter made some huge gains in Canada since 2009! Also, it would be VERY hard for me to NOT visit a social network at least once a day. AT LEAST.
If only everyone could just have as much money as they needed and the world would be at peace! (#wishfulthinking)
Great cast!!! Should be good. I barely remember seeing the original Oz so this coming out would be a good reason to check out the classic again too.
Only 28% of the phone market? I don’t know how people can use non-smartphones!
Really cool designs here!!!!!
Well why wouldn’t it be. I love my iPhone 4! *hugs it*
Probably for the best, since these “parents” obviously SUCK at parenting, but geez. STUPID!
I hate when I “um” during public speaking (though I haven’t really done much public speaking recently). But I guess maybe they’re not so bad after all?
Lol, what a terrible name for a place: “Death Valley” in California. Who would want to go there? lol. No where in Canada makes this list (not surprising).
Most bad-ass video ever! I want cool cameras…
I love all of these superhero movies!! What happens after we’ve sped through every comic book hero and reboots? Maybe a new era of comic book heroes. ORIGINALITY?! What?! lol
Social media has changed lots of things forever, lol.
Yet still (starting pay) than most in the media industry, I’m sure. lol
Yes. I should try having “smartphone-free places” and “smartphone-free times”. I do admit that I have a problem though, lol.
Bad news! My parents have drilled credit card debt into my brain so I’m very good with the handling of my monies. People should not be using their credit cards to pay for things when they don’t have the money to pay off the cards…
Coolest thing ever! “Around a black hole 12 billion light years away, there’s an almost unimaginable vapor cloud of water–enough to supply an entire planet’s worth of water for every person on earth, 20,000 times over.”
I definitely think making everyone use their real names to post online would reduce the amount of idiotic posts out there.
I think it’s great that new cell phone companies are actually surviving!!
Great infographic! I love mobile gaming! It’s taking over the world! :D
I do not think it has been rendered obselete. That’s a bold and, I feel, incorrect statement.
Nice explanation, lol.
“I feel greatly accountable for having to make the markdown.” – what a move. How many top CEOs would do that for your their company?
Good tips! Well, not that I need it, I’m not going anywhere anytime soon.
LOL SO CUTE!!!
Some of these are hilarious!
LOL, so funny!!!
LOL oh my gosh, this is so cute. <3
LOL. Wtf. Autotune go away. So weird.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!