June 3 2009.
So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 – Episode 4 – Vegas Week Part 1.
This is kind of a cheat recap…
Here’s what I tweeted on Twitter while watching tonight’s Vegas episode from start to finish:
- #SYTYCD starting nooooow! :-)
- I am such a fan of Alex Wong. #SYTYCD wow.
- Oo Chimise (sp) is out~ #SYTYCD
- Love Gabi Rojas’ first audition but man that hip hop was painful to watch. #SYTYCD
- EW. CTV FIX YOUR STUPID AUDIO. #SYTYCD
- Phillip Chbeeb is a super talented cutie who loves the camera. Can’t wait for him to be in this year’s Top 20 :-) #SYTYCD
- i think the ‘agenda’ this year will be lots of asians in the top 20 + an asian S5 winner. LOL your thoughts? #SYTYCD
- LOL ‘ this is what happens when you get kicked in the face by yourself ‘ LOL #SYTYCD
- @foomanizer no because Natalie is now cut, LOL. really stupid actually, they shouldve given her a 2nd chance. don’t quite understand #SYTYCD
- seriously, natalie should have been given a chance to ‘dance for her life’ wtf judges? @dizzyfeet.
- Camera people + editors, give Pono some more screen time kthxbye #SYTYCD
- LOL at @kingofkrump “she’s bad, she’s bad, she’s bad” & @dizzyfeet “my favourite unique dancer is not good…” #SYTYCD
- i’m sorry but Gabi being allowed to dance for her life but Natalie NOT being able to, is just unfair. #SYTYCD
- lol knowin some spoilers bout who gets cut + who makes top 20 already is making some things anticlimactic. IHATECHU @trandreww #SYTYCD
- YAY! SPOTTED! Pono in the red group! #SYTYCD
- LOL Mia. ‘I’m a cutter and I will cut you’ #SYTYCD
- Pono’s red group did fabulously. I KNEW I LIKED YOU. #SYTYCD
- thanks stupid TV station audio issues, because of you I don’t know what Webster’s definition of nerdography is. #SYTYCD
- the nerd group was highly entertaining :) #SYTYCD and clearly, nerds (/dorks) are cool….. :D
- Mia contemporary! this should be interesting #SYTYCD
- I think Mia’s hair is looking fantastic, just a side note. lol #SYTYCD
- Belief! ♫ always reminds me of Travis #SYTYCD S2
- AW NOBUYA IS GONE. there slightly goes my asian theory. lol #SYTYCD
- @foomanizer better to wait until the Top 20 is officially announced anyway, you don’t want to love someone only to have them be cut :\
- woot woot ryan & evan! #sytycd
- lol at everyone crying because of tony <3 #SYTYCD
- Spotted Pono jumping in the pool :D #SYTYCD
- i don’t like tyce~ #SYTYCD not based on anything he’s done so far this episode, just based on prior shows. lol
- lol it really shows my dance fav preferences are always male as i don’t really care if any of these girls stay or make it lol #SYTYCD
- HEY PONO :D #SYTYCD love your shaved look~
- @foomanizer agreed! and i just think most of the male dancers are stronger dancers in general & plus im quite attracted to males lol #SYTYCD
- I love Cat Deeley! #SYTYCD
- TOP 20 ANNOUNCED TOMORROW!!!! #SYTYCD time to walk dog, brb !
– Love that Alex Wong is from Vancouver originally!
Holla ripped, super talented Asian Canadian!
– Natalie Reid being cut without a chance to dance for her life is easily the biggest and most controversial upset of the night. Especially after other less impressive dancers were given second chance opportunities.
– At this point I’m not finding myself really caring about ANY of the remaining girls.
Also from the above tweets one can gather that I am already quite a fan of Kuponohi’ipoi Aweau (Pono) from Hawaii. Just saying. :)
Hm, I thought there would be more other notes but nothing is coming to mind right now. That could be because it’s nearing midnight here and I’ve got work tomorrow so I’m trying to get my thoughts from tonight’s show posted as quickly and efficiently as possible (hence the Twitter copying & pasting).
If any of you are on Twitter & want to live-tweet with me tomorrow, let’s do it!!! :) Tweeted with several people tonight about the show, shout outs to:
@lorfna, @RobinHoodlum, @foomanizer, @angelzilla, @justNICKI, @ablu272, @GoddessofBunk, @steph_hsueh, @MOgulnick, @kisluvkis, @DottiBoinksalot & @drgoddess !
For the Top 20 announcement show I’ll probably do a similar blog post with my tweets from during the show, as well as a detailed blog entry featuring/pimping out my Top 20 pre-studio show favourites.