I’m so thrilled to announce that I’ll be joining the University of Alberta Faculty of Extension as a part-time instructor for their Social Media Marketing and Communications Citation Program teaching workshops and regular courses!
It’s been an exciting few months since I’ve officially gone out on my own as a full-time social media consultant and blogger/content creator. I’ve been so fortunate to work on some really great projects (with more exciting projects and partnerships to come!) But something I wanted to focus on as part of my social media consulting practice was to deliver more social media training, so this opportunity to teach through the University of Alberta’s Faculty of Extension (Continuing Education) was a perfect fit!
If you’ve been thinking of getting a social media citation through the University of Alberta, want to brush up on or develop some in-depth influencer marketing and content skills, or know someone or some organization / department who may be interested in these topics, I hope you’ll share this + come to class!
UPCOMING SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOPS
- Saturday, Aug. 10, 2019: The Ethical Influencer Workshop
- Saturday, Aug. 24, 2019: Understanding and Integrating Influencer Marketing
- Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019: Understanding and Integrating Influencer Marketing
- Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019: The Ethical Influencer Workshop
UPCOMING SOCIAL MEDIA CITATION COURSES
- October 7 – November 8, 2019: Fundamentals of Social Media
- March 9 – 27, 2020: Social Media Marketing
Thank you to the Faculty of Extension team for trusting me and welcoming me into their academic family!
I’m really looking forward to this opportunity and as my schedule allows, social media evolves, and hopefully demand grows, I hope to take on instructing more courses through the U of A too.