Welcome to Wednesday, June 8 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Flying bear kills two Canadians in freak accident
- Twitter now charges $120,000 a day for promoted trends
- The “Wave at the Bus” Dad Dressed in Costume For 170 Days
- Know when your bus is late with live transit updates in Google Maps
- Wii U: 3 Reasons Why Nintendo’s New Console Will Win (or Fail)
- 96-Year-Old Dutch Woman, Confesses To 1946 Murder Of Mistaken Nazi
- First Canadian E. coli case linked to European outbreak confirmed
- How To Block Facebook’s Face Recognition And Tighten Other Privacy Settings
- Drug makes hearts repair themselves
- Solar Flare Video: Nasa Footage Of Spectacular Eruption On The Sun
- EBooks are “attacking our freedom”
- AOL’s Newsroom Is Now Bigger Than The New York Times’s
- The World’s Most Exclusive Website
- EXPOSED: Here’s Every Page Of The World’s Most Exclusive Website
Cool/creepy rooms, lol.
- Video: Social Media Statistics 2011: Amazing Facts About Internet Use
- Penis prank seen from space
- Huffington now has about 1,300 full-time journalists working for her
- Twitter finally adds its own URL shortening service
- Katy Perry Video Features Rebecca Black Cameo
- Recap: Microsoft Xbox @ E3 announcements
- Apple Plans New Spaceship-like Campus
- Polish Contortionists Steal From Travelers’ Luggage
- Journalism lecturer sees future in Facebook blogs
- Girl gets boob job voucher for her Seventh birthday from surgery-addicted mother dubbed The Human Barbie
WTF. Bad. Bad. Bad. Some people should just not have children. Ugh. The photo of the girl looking excited for her boob job voucher is gross.
- China Genetically Modifying Cows To Produce Human Breast Milk
- Hacker hoax claims PM rushed to hospital after choking on breakfast
Lol. Hackers be hacking Sony, Nintendo, the Conservative Government.
- Angry Birds to make Facebook debut “within three months”
- World’s most pierced woman gets married
That is saaaad.
Oh my lord.
Haha, wow! I had seen this in a Global National lead but hadn’t actually watched the story – but what a story! So cute. Great father/son relationship.
This doesn’t work in Edmonton at the moment very neat and I know a bunch of ETS users would love to use this.
Interesting points! Mike is rooting for it to win.
Apparently you can’t be prosecuted for murder after that many years!
Hope this doesn’t get out of hand.
Mike says he thinks he should just delete his Facebook when users have to go through this many hoops to ensure their privacy settings are safe, LOL.
Quite a breakthrough.
More signs of the impending end of the world, just saying, lol.
You can only log into the website if you have Verified Twitter account – WHAT. But then I googled it and found that some people have already cracked through it and this is what’s inside, lol:
I remember watching the 2009 social media stats video, this is a great update. Seriously crazy stats.
LOL!! That is so funny.
Yay! I have been a fan of bit.ly but as the article states, it does take the extra steps of going externally, copy + pasting and then returning to Twitter to paste so I will welcome the built-in website one with open arms.
It is so unfortunate that our society rewards people for stupidity.
I AM MAKING MIKE DOWNLOAD KINECT FUN LABS ASAP. YAYAYAY! So cool.
Lol, oh Steve Jobs – what a mind.
That’s one way to make use of your contortion skills I suppose.
Interesting, what do you think? I have never used a blog on Facebook, lol.
We should not be genetically modifying things like this.
This is most exciting.
Woooowwwie. Check out the photo of her! I do not know how that lady is a real thing and not a creature from a movie or something. Not to be mean or anything it is just very strange to look at, lol.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)