Welcome to Wednesday, August 17 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Las Vegas plans to top London Eye with massive Ferris wheel
- 10 U.S. Retailers That Are Thriving During Tough Times
- Abercrombie and Fitch seeks end to Jersey Shore links
- Abercrombie drops 9% after ‘Jersey Shore’ diss
- Ten Must-Have Back to School Gadgets and Accessories
- How To Steal ATM PINs With a Thermal Camera
- Russian Man Kills Wife With Homemade Missile
- Elections Canada considering e-voting test in federal byelection
- Honeymoon Bride Sees Husband Killed In Seychelles Shark Attack
- Lessons From the End of the Free Starbucks Card Experiment
- Project: Make an Infographic of Your Internet Use
- As Water Crises Intensify, Cities Turn to Rainwater Harvesting
- [Video]: Anne Hathaway’s Lil Wayne Imitation is Unnervingly Brilliant
- Lung cancer sniffer dogs proposed
- 10 Weird Jobs You Can Turn Into Businesses
- Edmonton road projects on track despite rain, city officials say
- Today’s Big Thing: Epic Thai Boxing KO
- BlackBerry gets stamp of approval
- Shark water: Several shark species common in Atlantic Canada waters
Awesome! Sidenote: Not sure if I enjoy all of the unrelated links placed between each paragraph of the article – really breaks up the flow of reading.
So basically all of the discount brands lol (that I have never heard of except Ross!)
Lol from this to…
LOL. I find it all rather hilarious.
The Canon Calculator Keypad Mouse is the most interesting to me, lol. and the laptop cooling pad. My laptop always gets so hot. Oh wait I’m not going back to school this September! Weird.
Oh this is comforting.
Cool sign of the times but not really sure if it would work … now more than ever with all of these hackers hackin’.
The whole Starbucks card story was really interesting. I didn’t realize this aspect though until I fully read this article: “Because Stark made all kinds of data about the card available, Odio was able to write a script that let him transfer large amounts of money to his own personal card. The program alerted Odio when Stark’s card balance hit a certain level so he could know when to walk to the counter and efficiently transfer larger amounts to his own Starbucks card.” STEALING. But he says he was just doing his own experiment and planned to write a book, etc.
Not sure if I will do this (or do it in time to submit) but I think it’s definitely an interesting idea! What would your infographic look like?
That’s kind of intense.
Lol pretty badass!
That’s really interesting.
Yeah some of these are pretty weird.
Thank. God. Can’t wait until these awful construction projects are done. Worst commuting summer ever.
Maybe this will help their failing business lol.
I haven’t ever seen a shark in my life #sheltered? #goodthing? lol
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)