Welcome to Wednesday, July 13 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Almost Every Type of Cancer Kills More Men Than Women
- Dogs that ate owners remains given all clear for adoption
- [Video]: Lost Reporter Wanders Onto Live Television
- Air Canada ordered to pay $12K to man who couldn’t order 7Up in French
- [Infographic]: Twitterize Yourself: @lindork
- [Infographic]: The Seven Types of iPhone Owners
- Google officially announces “What Do You Love” search tool
- Council paints homely scenes on boarded up windows to attract buyers in one of the UK’s worst places to live
- ‘Harry Potter’s Ralph Fiennes defends Lord Voldemort
- Harry Potter’s History of Controversy
- OU, MSU to battle in Harry Potter game of quidditch
- The International Quidditch Association
- What Everyone Can Learn from the BBC’s new Social Media Guide
- Why Are Glee Stars Really Leaving the Show?
- Harry Potter fans hack a road sign in Kentucky
- Edmonton Potter fans prepare for finale
- Albertans have a drinking problem
- Mutant two-headed snake wows visitors at Ukrainian zoo
- [Video]: Massive Sun Explosion: Dark ‘Fireworks’ on the Sun
- Today’s Big Thing: Cute Little Fight
- Man saves enough Canadian Tire cash to buy riding mower
LOL oh my god, her face when she realizes.
Wow. You can get sue for anything these days eh…
Mike twitterized me using visual.ly today. Interesting stats. I’d be interested in even more stats though, lol. :)
And while we’re on the infographic/visual.ly topic, here’s one for the day. I think I am “The Overuser” lol.
Idk how much I’ll use it yet at this point, especially since it’s “launch” was so quiet. How about you?
Weird way to try and tackle this issue. This wouldn’t make me want to buy a home in that area at all…
I see where he’s coming from, yes. Funniest part of this article: “He added that sometimes kids would come visit the set, and one even burst into tears. ‘I felt very good about myself,” Fiennes said, arguing that “children should be really scared of Lord Voldemort.'”
People make too big a deal out of everything! Harry Potter 4EVER. lol.
Fantastic. I wish Quidditch was more popular in the Edmonton area… what a great/fun story that’d be.
And tacking onto that, if you wanted to see just how this fake, magical sport has taken off in real life, check out the IQA website!
Always good to read big news org’s social media guides. This one makes me wonder if I should take the “@GlobalEdmonton” in my Twitter bio line off.
I suppose I’m not as gleeky as others, I didn’t even know Rachel, Finn and Kurt were leaving! That is kind of shocking but… well, read on for possible reasons why.
Muggles Beware. LOL
Mike and I weren’t quick enough – the midnight showings were all sold out before we even attempted to purchase so we won’t be tuning in with most HP-crazed fans at the midnight showing tonight… or even tomorrow! The AVX shows are basically all sold out for all the Friday shows too! But I eagerly await for Saturday when we watch the final movie.
I certainly don’t contribute to that, lol.
Weird that there’s been two two-headed snake stories in a matter of weeks. Two-headed snake invasion on its way?
I wonder what this means.
Lol I don’t think this is that funny. I only really understood near the end when they say ‘ YOU ARE BAD ‘
So crazy! Great story on saving. Save, save, save! :)
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)