Welcome to Thursday, August 4 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Imogen Heap’s Digital Gloves Let Her Sculpt Music Out Of Gestures
- How to unlock a car with a text message
- Helen Mirren has the sexiest body on planet
- St. Albert teens perfect the fine art of the basketball trick shot
- 29,000 Somali children under 5 have died in last 90 days
- This is the first real video of a comet crashing into the Sun
- Girls now eight times more likely to live to 100 than 80 years ago
- J.J. Abrams asks, ‘Can you do better?’ regarding LOST ending.
- Hack the Vote 2011
- Australia bomb hoax ‘was extortion attempt’
- Have scientists found a crashed flying saucer on the seabed?
- ‘Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman’ Will Show What Aliens Might Look Like
- NASA Spacecraft Data Suggest Water Flowing on Mars
- A New Study Finds That Healthy Eating Is A Privilege Of The Rich
- ‘Transformers’ Becomes Tenth Billion-Dollar Movie Ever; ‘Potter’ Hits Another Worldwide Milestone
- First Look: Henry Cavill as Superman in Man of Steel
- Marvel Introduces a Mixed-Race Spider-Man to Replace Peter Parker
- Minnesota School Faces Lawsuit Over Racist ‘Wigger Day’
- 5 finalists compete to live at Vancouver airport
- Happy Shark Week: 6 Online Diversions to Sink Your Teeth Into
- Today’s Big Thing: MOVE
- Sao Paulo council calls for Heterosexual Pride Day
The future of music creation!? Very cool.
“The same system is used to control phone, power, traffic systems. I think that’s the real threat.” Eep…
Wow. If you need someone for fitness inspiration, look no farther.
These guys are awesome!! Very cool.
A very, very depressing statistic.
“Witness the last moments of a sun-grazer comet.” Sweeeeet! Also remember, “blink and you may miss it.” In comparison, the sun is truly gigantic!
I hope I live a very long, very full, very happy life! ^_^
I absolutely love LOST but now that I think about it, I can’t even remember what the ending/the season finale of it was! LOL
This just screams bad, bad news!!
Terrible… Great that the bomb ended up being fake but still – a terrifying experience for the girl and her family and also scary that it was an extortion attempt. Maybe I’m better off not wealthy!!
“A mysterious circle on a grainy scan, this is what scientists are claiming is finally evidence that Earth has been visited by aliens.” SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!
I really want to watch all the episoeds of ‘Through the Wormhole’ I’m surprised I haven’t yet! (This particular episode has also aired now, lol so I guess I’ll just catch ’em all online at a later date).
Ready to move to Mars everyone? lol
It’s true, healthy food is so expensive, I can’t afford it, lol. #grabsbagofchips
Silly Transformers… but HOORAY for Harry Potter! :D Became the highest-grossing movie of 2011. Woot, woot.
So many superhero reboots. I thought whats-his-name was fine in the last Superman movie but apparently others did not, lol.
Ooh how diverse of Marvel. lol
Who the heck would think that something called ‘Wigger Day’ would be a good idea?
I have such a burning hatred for voting contests like this… so much so that I may write a separate blog post about it eventually, lol.
For your Shark Week pleasure!
Really cool (but kind of gives you a headache) video of a guy walking all around the world!!
Well that’s unnecessary, lol.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)