Welcome to Monday, August 15 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- A Third of Young Adults Have Had Pretend Phone Conversations
- How will Google’s purchase of Motorola affect consumers and RIM
- Young people ‘bored’ with social media
- Two Tattoo-Related Skin Infections May Be Linked to Tap Water
- Hacker group Anonymous attacks San Francisco’s transit system
- Fake Chinese Apple Stores now called Smart Store, problem solved
- [Photos]: 10 Things We Shouldn’t Be Frying
- Study finds mean people earn more money
- Winnipeg Jets forward Rick Rypien found dead in his Alberta home
- Bachmann wins GOP 2012 test vote (But that’s not what’s interesting)
- Indiana Stage Collapse Tragedy Was Preventable, Expert Says
- Today’s Big Thing: Kitty Rigor Mortis Nap
- [Video]: Heartwarming Tearjerker of the Day
“And most surprisingly of all, 30% of adults 18-29 have pretended to be on the phone in order to avoid human interaction.” I’ve done it before! Lol.
This definitely makes Google/Android more competitive with the almighty Apple!!! $12.5 billion – whewwwwww.
“One in four 18-29 year-olds told Gartner that their use of social media had declined since they signed up, with many citing boredom as their reason for the decline.” It can get boring after awhile but I keep coming back!
Mike says they wipe the area of your tattoo a bunch of times with paper towel and tap water! Scary.
Will the hacking ever stop? Oh my god this year has been ridiculous!
Apparently all you have to do is change the name and you’re good to go with avoiding infringement, lol. and there’s one store called “iParty.”
Ewwwww deep fried beer is the grossest looking. Come on people!
I guess I’m not going to be rich anytime soon, lol.
I had no idea who he was but these high profile, non-suspicious deaths need to stop.
What is interesting is that the Associated Press article was published with ‘XXX’ placeholders still in it! LOL. ‘Rather, Saturday’s outcome suggests that XXX has a certain level of support and, perhaps even more important, the strongest get-out-the-vote operation and widest volunteer base in a state whose caucuses require those elements….. Despite Perry’s best efforts to overshadow the day, the epicenter of the presidential contest was in this Midwestern town, where XXXX Iowans cast ballots during a daylong political festival, a late-summer ritual held every four years.’ Whoooooopsies!
We always get SO many weather warning updates on the system at work and sometimes I think it’s too many but this really goes to show the importance of those warnings.
LOL! Love this.
“Emmitt Thunderpaws welcomes home his military dad after nine months apart.” SOOOOO CUTE, oh my gosh. I almost teared up. And also – WOW, huge dog!!!
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)