Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (June 3,4,5) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Games for Cats
- National Archives hires first ‘Wikipedian’
- Sony Hacked Again, 1 Million Passwords Exposed
- ‘People with Alzheimer’s have a ‘right to die peacefully’
- Orange County Register reinvents evening news cycle with curated iPad app
- 3DS gets browser, eShop, Pokedex 3D on June 6
- Adobe CEO: The Flash Argument With Apple Is Over
- Going Digital: Editor Josh Quittner Leaves Time Inc For Flipboard
- Top 25 most misspelled words
- Rochester doctor debunks cellphone scare
- The 10 Easiest Ways to Waste Time on the Internet
- 13 injured when bounce houses go airborne in New York
- France bans ‘Facebook’ and ‘Twitter’ from TV, radio
- Death threat on Coke staff
- ‘Octomom’ to Host Bikini Car Wash to Save Home, Report Says
- Nintendo latest victim in hack attack
Go away Hackers!!!!
- Four-year old art prodigy exhibits show in New York
- Video: Young Video Game Designer
- The National Academies Press Makes All PDF Books Free to Download
- Could a Birth Control Pill for Men Be on the Horizon?
- Google to abandon older browsers
- Awesome Superhero Pictograms
- Underwater coring technique allows archaeologists to go deeper than ever before
Sweet! I have always been fascinated with the deep sea. I wonder what discoveries will be made now…
- Facebook blunder leads crowd to teen’s birthday
- New “X-Men” tops class at worldwide box office
- Social Media-Using Guys Are Lovin’ The Fast Food [INFOGRAPHIC]
- The Facebook Effect on Relationships [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Man ordered to tweet an apology 100 times in defamation case
- 10 iPhone Apps for Planning the Perfect Wedding
Hooray! I am excited to try these on my kitty!
Very interesting hire!
Unbelievable. Sony can’t catch a break.
I am a supporter of euthanasia… !
Always good to see traditional news and even already-new media being re-invented.
Can I just say, I finally got a chance to try out the Nintendo 3DS and I thought it was AWFUL. The “3D” killed my eyes. Terrible!!
Fair point by Adobe CEO but Apple’s control is likely a large contributor to their enormous success to date.
Interesting move! Digital is the way of the future..
I always spell “Arguement” with the E at first – and I still always take a second look at “embarrass” but everything else on the list I think are pretty easy…
That’s right, calm down people!
Which ones do you fall victim to?
This is scary but wouldn’t it be kind of cool? lol.
What the heck, France!
So dumb. If you’re going to drink 10 litres of the thing per day, it’s not Coke’s fault!
Some children make me feel so useless, lol.
Best. Story. Ever! “The Ponycorns breathe jar air.” Please watch this!!!
That is a whole lot of free information.
Could be quite the breakthrough!
AWESOME MOVE! But bad news for old and/or non-technologically saavy people.
These are great! I think these would make wonderful backgrounds. *something to play with in the future*
Why would anyone even show up to a birthday party of someone they don’t know? But also stupid on the girl’s part, lol.
I think I’m going to go see this on Tuesday!! :)
And now for your infographics of the day!! #FunInformationConsumption
This infographic seems very negatively biased against Facebook! lol I think I am “over-aware of myself” but this will cause me stress and anxiety.
Hilarious and bizarre! Is Twitter punishment the way of the future?
I am not getting married anytime soon but these are so fun to sift through!!!!!! Hehehehe.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!