Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (July 15, 16, 17) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Getting Ready for Disneyland Park to Debut – A Look Back at July 17, 1955
- [Video]: Last days on set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- [Video]: Crazy Marriage Proposal (Guy Falls Off Building)
- Mom Kept Kids in Diapers to Stop Them from Growing Up
- Edmonton now mosquito capital of Canada
- Monkey Wedding Called Illegal By Indian Officials
- [Video]: DJ Kittens Rockin’ Beats on the Turntables
- Bottoms Up! Get your perfect beer fast and fresh at the Calgary Stampede
- Do Cell Phones Cause Cancer or Not? The Latest Answer Is No
- Spelling mistakes ‘cost millions’ in lost online sales
- BlackBerry Cyclone rumored as an Apple TV competitor
- Afghanistan Snow Leopards: Threatened Animals Caught On Camera
- Neil Patrick Harris is just keeping busy
- iPhone 4 Survives Being Run Over by a Forklift
- iPhone 4 survives fall from skydiver’s pocket
- Picture the Past: Historypin Mashes Up Archived Photos with the Present
- The 8 Truths About Weddings (That No One Ever Tells You)
- [Infographic]: Reaching 200 Million Accounts: Twitter’s Explosive Growth
- Final Harry Potter film breaks box office records in opening weekend
- HTC infringes 2 Apple patents, could see all Android devices banned
- Harry Potter fans get fresh Pottermore details at LeakyCon 2011
- Justin Timberlake accepts a Marine’s YouTube date request
- Japan plans to ban Fukushima beef
- News of the World whistleblower found dead
- French fries, fatty foods produce marijuana-like chemicals that trigger binge eating, study finds
- [Photo]: Chrono Trigger Meets Futurama In A Moment of Spacy Serendipity
- The Bugs That Changed Human History
- Google Effect Affecting Your Memory
- Amazon Targets Cash-Starved Students With Kindle Textbook Rentals
- Getting Away From It All Now Means Taking All Your Tech With You
- Murdoch’s Sun Newspaper Hacked by LulzSec
- [Infographic]: Apple Product Design: 35 Years of Consumer Electronics
- Women’s World Cup Breaks All-Time Tweet Record
- [Video]: Mexican couple take the plunge with underwater wedding
- [Video]: July 18, 2011 Storm Time Lapse
- How women who weigh less than their husbands have better marriages
- U.S. Debt Default Means ‘Lights Out’ And A New Depression
- Is Microsoft Working on a New Social Site?
- Recent hacks on iTunes accounts raising concerns
- Today’s Big Thing: Oven Planking Fail
Happy birthday Disneyland!! Nice photos of the opening of the happiest place on Earth ;)
:'( So sad.
LOL when they show the split screen with her face!!! :O
Hooray.. murder capital of Canada.. mosquito capital of Canada..
This is such a crazy story! #MonkeyLove
SO adorable. Cats rule.
This is very cool. I was very amazed when I saw the video of it!
Back and forth with this issue. If it does, it’s too late for us all anyway so let’s just deal with it, lol.
Lol. Makes me think of the GIGANTIC poster ad at NAIT two years ago for Finning. The biggest, boldest font was supposed to say “OPPORTUNITIES” but it said “OPPORUNITIES” lol. I took a photo and tweeted, what’s an opporunity. #CredibilityFail
Doesn’t RIM get it? They cannot compete with Apple.
Crazy… gotta love species survival.
Neil Patrick Harris deserves all of the praise he gets! Wonderful actor… magician… man :)
Not a pretty sight but the fact that it still functions is extremely impressive. Also:
Even more impressiveness.
“With the smartphone app, you can wave your phone through the air to see layers of historical photos superimposed upon wherever you happen to be.” How cool!
A very interesting read. (Well, for people who getting married, are married and want to see if those “truths” were true for them, and for people like me, who is a romantic and would like to marry young so I always enjoy reading wedding-themed articles, lol).
Congrats on your 200 millionth account, Twitter! You rock.
Magical Harry Potter <3
Great details! I was planning on re-reading the entire series but then I remembered… Pottermore! So I’ll read it online once this website officially launches.
Haha! Awesome. All you have to do is ask… and post things to YouTube, and you shall receive!
Good lord. At what point are they going to realize probably everything there has been contaminated and probably children being born in the coming months… years… will also have radiation in them? #SAD.
UM. This is extremely suspicious. Even though police say it’s not. #SKETCHY
Well that kind of explains the obesity numbers, lol.
Yay!! I love Chrono Trigger. So. Friggen. Much.
Pretty interesting read.
You go, Amazon! #LoveMyKindle
“Getting away from it all” has morphed into “taking it all with you. (People are) glued to smartphone, tablets, and computers to keep up with Facebook, Twitter, and other social media and news sites.” True or false for you? True for me… lol.
First of all, wow will this Murdoch/News of the World stuff continue to get this crazy/juicy?! And secondly, I thought LulzSec had stopped its hacks? I knew they had to have been joking when they said they were retiring.
Cool “Apple Tree.”
Well done, Japan!
Weird but I guess makes sense/is romantic for them, lol.
Awesome time lapse footage of the early morning storm in the Edmonton area today.
If yes, I do not see it succeeding.
Always be aware of all transactions going in and out of your debit/credit/accounts, everyone.
LOL. Geez, people are dumb.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!