Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (August 19, 20, 21) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
Not a waste of time/life, but an environmental waste – and yes, it is!
“Information that people want.”
I always thought he was creepy, lol.
Fair! Cash should be accepted.
Putting together words in Scrrable/Words with Friends/other word games is tough :( I guess I’m not s-m-a-r-t.
Poor, brave kitty!! Glad it’s safe!!
Lol credit card payment insurance – for. real. waste of money! And many other ones I agree with.
I’ve always wondered what would happen if our Internet/phone services were just completely cut off. We would be screwed, really.
I don’t think it’s necessary for an iPad 3 THIS soon… breathe, Apple!
Key word: IF I could afford to. Of course. I’m sure if any parents would if they could afford it!!! My parents didn’t pay for my post-secondary, they didn’t have enough money but they’ve helped out in so many other ways that paying for school would’ve just been way too much. Lurve them!
I’ve always wanted to be older/grow up my entire life! Even at this point, I’d still like to get older because I want to see what my future turns out to be like, LOL.
Dangit. But I don’t like drinkinnnnng.
Watching history as Gadhafi falls. Everyone’s saying he’ll have surrendered (and/or have been killed by rebels) VERY soon.
YAY UNTITLED DINOSAURS FEATURE!! :D I love dinosaurs.
Aw!! Too cute. :)
Saddest line from this article: “But what about the animals that already live at the poles, or at the top of mountains? They die.” :(
I would like to do all of these things. lol. *ADDS TO LIST OF LIFE*
I hate dark chocolate. In fact, I am only fond of tea and watermelon out of the nine on this list, lol.
But here’s the kicker – she was struck while taking a shower. Scary!
Well because from the outside looking in humans DO seem evil. Look at all of the death and destruction we cause…
- 90 Percent of People Don’t Know How to Use CTRL+F
- That’s a startling statistic. But I know a ton of people who use computers all the time and don’t know a lot of the simplest shortcut key commands so, not really that surprising I suppose. #GETWITHITGUYS
- Social networks to meet home secretary over riots
- “The major social networks have been called to the home office next Thursday to discuss the English riots.” That’s cool. Probably a good thing to discuss, lol.
- Free games boost gaming industry revenue
- They’re being smart offering free games but then all of the cool stuff within the game has to be purchased! I haven’t bought any in-game items yet and I’m not really a fan of that idea but I guess it’s working, lol.
- [Infographic]: How are people using Twitter?
- In my case, excessively. lol. I don’t really follow brands or celebrities though!
- China wants your genes
- Oh, lovely.
- First Air says cause of jet crash in Arctic unknown, 2 survivors sent to Ottawa
- Very sad story.
- What crisis? Winners in tough economic times
- I don’t exactly fall into any of those categories, lol. :(
- Dozens arrested in Keystone pipeline protests
- So much negative publicity for Alberta. I don’t really have an opinion one way or the other..
- Man claims to be 500-year-old vampire
- That kind of claim makes me think about how we always put people in crazy houses when they say they’re from the future, etc. etc. How do we know?! They could very well be from the future.. could very well be a vampire?!?
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!