Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (August 12, 13, 14) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Is it time to log off from the PC?
- Germany marks 50 years since Berlin Wall
- International Left-Handers’ Day celebrated around the world
- Court releases tapes of Jeffs instructing girls he took as wives
- Online scammers get smarter
- Ottawa workers win lottery after some are laid off
- New book explores the cause of happiness in Canadians
- [Infographic]: Computer Vision Syndrome: Do Your Eyes Have it?
- [Photos]: Detailed renderings revealed: Apple’s Flying Saucer HQ
- Starbucks Card Guy Solicits $8,700 in Coffees for Strangers
- Casey Anthony Must Leave Hiding, Return for Florida Probation by Aug. 26
- Japanese girl’s incredible ‘levitation’ photos
- Many in Ottawa agree with unlimited vacation time in the workplace
- Apple iPhone 5 – the complete rumour collection
- Games Arrive on Google+
- 911 Will Soon Accept Texts, Videos, Photos
- Anonymous Vows to Topple Facebook, But Is It a Hoax?
- Rebecca Black left school because of bullying
- Giant fossil shows huge birds lived among dinosaurs
- Solar unrest culminates in violent eruption on the Sun
- British student has tongue lengthened to speak Korean
- London Riots: A Blast From The Past Or A Glimpse Of The Future?
- The Situation: I Want A Career Like Leonardo DiCaprio, The Rock
- The Onion is Testing a Paywall
- [Video]: Dollar Drink Days – Alberta
- Shopper Receipts Join Paperless Age
- ‘Fluke’ wind gust collapses stage at US state fair, killing 5; investigations begin
- 16 shot, including 7 dead, in Detroit in 24 hours
- Marriage proposal gone wrong: Ring falls off cliff
- [Photo]: Astronaut photographs Perseid Meteor from Space
- Groupon Posts $103 Million Loss in Last 3 Months
- Smuggled Dogs Rescued From Slaughter By Thai Authorities
- Why are U.S. children becoming less creative?
- Hollywood Actor Zach Galifianakis spotted at the Edmonton Fringe
- Global Edmonton Fringe EyeCam
- Blood test can reveal baby’s gender at 7 weeks
- [Video]: Meet Kittywood Studios: Cat Videos Production Company
- Today’s Big Thing: “Jersey Girls DON’T Pump Gas”
- [Photos]: Gavin Mackey’s Pokemon Redesigns Will Haunt Your Nightmares
What do you think? Are PCs dead? I don’t have one… but an iMac serves the same function as a PC. But I also have a Macbook Pro, iPad, and iPhone – which can all essentially do the same thing, lol. It’s always nice to have a stable non-portable system you can depend on though, even if you don’t use it as much, I think!
Sad day (and subsequent days) since/after the wall was built. Glad it was torn down during the year I was born though – good luck? :D
Happy International Left Handers Day to all lefties out there! I myself am a rightie.
DISGUSTING. So. disgusting.
Or people are getting dumber. “Consumers are still falling for scams where they are promised rewards to help someone transfer money.” WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL FALLING FOR THIS? Come on people.
Really, really lucky people!
I believe that money does contribute GREATLY to happiness. I REALLY DO. Because if I had enough money to pay off bills, to go out for dinner, to go to festivals or other special events, to purchase the video camera that I really want in order to pursue a videography/editing career on the side, ETCTERA, then my mood and therefore happiness would increase, would it not?
I’m SURE I have this syndrome. Some good tips in this infographic to help offset it…
So cool! And God-like. lol
This was such a cool social media experiment!
Really cool photos!
Such a great idea. All companies should implement, lol.
I am not sure if I like how wide the screen is! But whatever, woot woot iPhone5!
I still haven’t been using Google+ all that much, will this help?! Probably not since I don’t play any of the games on Facebook either, lol.
A sign of the times. Pretty sweet addition I’d say!
I wonder what will happen on November 5!
Bullying = Bad. But I am not surprised over this.
Would you go that far to master another language?! LOL, weird.
Riot after riot after riot…
Lol, not going to happen.
Cool video! :) That’s a lot of loonies!
Let everything go digital!
Outdoor stage concerts really don’t seem to be very safe…
Kind of puts Edmonton’s alarming homicide numbers in perspective though.
“As he handed her the ring, A. said “I can’t believe it” and jumped in excitement, hitting M. with her elbow – knocking the ring out of his hand. The ring, in turn, flew in the air, right over the edge of the cliff.” lol aw, so sad!
Very cool shot with Earth in the background…
Bad news on the deal sites front?
Devastating… disgusting – people need to not do this to animals and dogs are NOT SOMETHING TO BE EATEN!
I used to be suuuuuch a creative child :) I hope/think I am still creative but it’s hard to bust out creativity if someone just asks you to be creative, ya know?
Very cool! Apparently his girlfriend is from the Edmonton area? I just thought he was really into theatre/acting! lol
Checked out the Global Fringe EyeCam yet? So surprised sometimes at how many people there at at the Fringe!!! That place is packed!
Wow 7 weeks is EARLY! I am someone who would want to know the gender :)
SO AWESOME!! Heeheehe.
Oh my god, idiots.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!