** UPDATE!! **
Due to overwhelming demand, a third time slot (4-6 p.m.) has been added!
The original post has been updated to reflect the new time slot!
This event will be held at:
Teapsy Lab in Edmonton – 10538 82 (Whyte) Ave.
We will have the whole space reserved for ARMY!!
We are offering two seating times so it isn’t a huge group at any one time (we are still in a pandemic!) so when you get your tickets please select if you’d like to celebrate with us from 12-2 p.m., 2-4 p.m. or 4-6 p.m. on Sunday, June 12, 2022.
This is a ticketed event to help us pay for event/venue costs.
BTS ARMY Alberta – BTS Proof Album Celebration Event
Location: Teapsy Lab (10538 82 Ave. in Edmonton, Alberta)
Time: 12-2 p.m. or 2-4 p.m. or 4-6 p.m.
Cost: $20 per person
Your ticket to this event includes:
- One bubble tea of your choice
- BTS swag bag / freebies
- BTS photo op / backdrops
- Bop to BTS music (new and old!)
- Watch BTS music videos on TV screens
- Shop local BTS vendors
- Get 10% off at Calabash Cafe (if you post or show a photo with/of the event backdrop!)
You’re also encouraged to order additional food from Teapsy Lab (they have a great menu!)
- Interested in being a vendor? We have some limited space available for local (Alberta) vendors selling BTS items! Send us a note on @BTSArmyAlberta Instagram or via email to inquire about being a vendor for this event.
We hope Army from outside of Edmonton will be able to join us for this event as well, but if not, please stay tuned as we plan to hold a meet-up in Calgary for our next event.
Looking forward to celebrating BTS and BTS Proof with BTS ARMY in Alberta!
Please send questions/comments to (and follow) @BTSArmyAlberta on Instagram!
- Follow @lindork on Twitter
- Follow @lindork on Instagram
- Like Lindork – Linda Hoang on Facebook
- Follow @lindork on TikTok
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
If you live or work in the Edmonton, Alberta area, or care about Edmonton content, sign up for my hyperlocal newsletter to get weekly recommendations on things to do, eat, and know this week (in the Edmonton area), plus more exclusive content. You can sign up for a free or paid subscription.
(You’ll get the option to select free or paid after you enter your email).