Welcome to Wednesday, June 8 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Flying bear kills two Canadians in freak accident
That is saaaad.
- Twitter now charges $120,000 a day for promoted trends
Oh my lord.
- The “Wave at the Bus” Dad Dressed in Costume For 170 Days
Haha, wow! I had seen this in a Global National lead but hadn’t actually watched the story – but what a story! So cute. Great father/son relationship.
- Know when your bus is late with live transit updates in Google Maps
This doesn’t work in Edmonton at the moment very neat and I know a bunch of ETS users would love to use this.
- Wii U: 3 Reasons Why Nintendo’s New Console Will Win (or Fail)
Interesting points! Mike is rooting for it to win.
- 96-Year-Old Dutch Woman, Confesses To 1946 Murder Of Mistaken Nazi
Apparently you can’t be prosecuted for murder after that many years!
- First Canadian E. coli case linked to European outbreak confirmed
Hope this doesn’t get out of hand.
- How To Block Facebook’s Face Recognition And Tighten Other Privacy Settings
Mike says he thinks he should just delete his Facebook when users have to go through this many hoops to ensure their privacy settings are safe, LOL.
- Drug makes hearts repair themselves
Quite a breakthrough.
- Solar Flare Video: Nasa Footage Of Spectacular Eruption On The Sun
More signs of the impending end of the world, just saying, lol.
- EBooks are “attacking our freedom”
- AOL’s Newsroom Is Now Bigger Than The New York Times’s
- The World’s Most Exclusive Website
You can only log into the website if you have Verified Twitter account – WHAT. But then I googled it and found that some people have already cracked through it and this is what’s inside, lol:
- EXPOSED: Here’s Every Page Of The World’s Most Exclusive Website
Cool/creepy rooms, lol.
- Video: Social Media Statistics 2011: Amazing Facts About Internet Use
I remember watching the 2009 social media stats video, this is a great update. Seriously crazy stats.
- Penis prank seen from space
LOL!! That is so funny.
- Huffington now has about 1,300 full-time journalists working for her
- Twitter finally adds its own URL shortening service
Yay! I have been a fan of bit.ly but as the article states, it does take the extra steps of going externally, copy + pasting and then returning to Twitter to paste so I will welcome the built-in website one with open arms.
- Katy Perry Video Features Rebecca Black Cameo
It is so unfortunate that our society rewards people for stupidity.
- Recap: Microsoft Xbox @ E3 announcements
I AM MAKING MIKE DOWNLOAD KINECT FUN LABS ASAP. YAYAYAY! So cool.
- Apple Plans New Spaceship-like Campus
Lol, oh Steve Jobs – what a mind.
- Polish Contortionists Steal From Travelers’ Luggage
That’s one way to make use of your contortion skills I suppose.
- Journalism lecturer sees future in Facebook blogs
Interesting, what do you think? I have never used a blog on Facebook, lol.
- Girl gets boob job voucher for her Seventh birthday from surgery-addicted mother dubbed The Human Barbie
WTF. Bad. Bad. Bad. Some people should just not have children. Ugh. The photo of the girl looking excited for her boob job voucher is gross.
- China Genetically Modifying Cows To Produce Human Breast Milk
We should not be genetically modifying things like this.
- Hacker hoax claims PM rushed to hospital after choking on breakfast
Lol. Hackers be hacking Sony, Nintendo, the Conservative Government.
- Angry Birds to make Facebook debut “within three months”
This is most exciting.
- World’s most pierced woman gets married
Woooowwwie. Check out the photo of her! I do not know how that lady is a real thing and not a creature from a movie or something. Not to be mean or anything it is just very strange to look at, lol.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Thor is a model!
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)