Welcome to Wednesday, August 3 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- A Rippling, Metallic Moonscape Made of 65,000 CDs
- All cursors point to China in global hack attack that threatens nations
This really is the year of hacking isn’t it? Well I guess in this case it’s been going on for awhile, but still.
- Girl strapped to ‘collar bomb’ for 10 hours in Sydney suburb
Such a crazy story to wake up to! Turns out the bomb was a fake though. A very elaborate fake.
- Chinese City Bans Dogs, Telling Owners To Turn Them In
This is ridiculous. I am so sad for all of the dogs and dog owners. Ugh :(
- RIM to release 5 new touch-screen BlackBerry smartphones this month
Blackberry is so lame and irrelevant, lol.
- European Mayor Uses Tank to Crush Car Blocking Bike Lane
LOL. Awesome!! That’ll teach ’em.
- Hitler cat ‘overlooked for adoption because of markings’
Oh come on people! She’s an adorable kitty, how could someone abandon her? :(
- Talk About a Knockoff: Chinese Furniture Store Painstakingly Mimics Ikea
Knock offs galore in China ya’ll.
- Data Centers Use Less Power Than Expected, But Will Need More in the Future
Wouldn’t it be terrible if all of the data centers were destroyed some day in the future? 3
- Dieting makes your brain cells eat themselves
Sheesh, cell cannibalism. Let’s everyone just eat as much as we want!
- A better discussion about crime in Edmonton
What are your thoughts?
- Today’s Big Thing: Lame Motorcycle Trick Causes Accident
Hahahaha…. so lame. Motorcycle trick Fail.
- Mystery condition makes size 10 woman balloon when she eats
- Germany’s War on Facebook
“German authorities are now the first to declare the feature illegal… Facebook has two weeks to respond before German authorities take legal action. The site could face up to half a million dollars in fines.”
- The Jawdropping Cost of Unwanted Hotel Newspapers
That’s one way to keep the newspaper industry alive, lol.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Some more Thor with her bestie!!
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)