Welcome to Wednesday, August 3 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- A Rippling, Metallic Moonscape Made of 65,000 CDs
- All cursors point to China in global hack attack that threatens nations
- Girl strapped to ‘collar bomb’ for 10 hours in Sydney suburb
- Chinese City Bans Dogs, Telling Owners To Turn Them In
- RIM to release 5 new touch-screen BlackBerry smartphones this month
- European Mayor Uses Tank to Crush Car Blocking Bike Lane
- Hitler cat ‘overlooked for adoption because of markings’
- Talk About a Knockoff: Chinese Furniture Store Painstakingly Mimics Ikea
- Data Centers Use Less Power Than Expected, But Will Need More in the Future
- Dieting makes your brain cells eat themselves
- A better discussion about crime in Edmonton
- Today’s Big Thing: Lame Motorcycle Trick Causes Accident
- Mystery condition makes size 10 woman balloon when she eats
- Germany’s War on Facebook
- The Jawdropping Cost of Unwanted Hotel Newspapers
This really is the year of hacking isn’t it? Well I guess in this case it’s been going on for awhile, but still.
Such a crazy story to wake up to! Turns out the bomb was a fake though. A very elaborate fake.
This is ridiculous. I am so sad for all of the dogs and dog owners. Ugh :(
Blackberry is so lame and irrelevant, lol.
LOL. Awesome!! That’ll teach ’em.
Oh come on people! She’s an adorable kitty, how could someone abandon her? :(
Knock offs galore in China ya’ll.
Wouldn’t it be terrible if all of the data centers were destroyed some day in the future? 3
Sheesh, cell cannibalism. Let’s everyone just eat as much as we want!
What are your thoughts?
Hahahaha…. so lame. Motorcycle trick Fail.
“German authorities are now the first to declare the feature illegal… Facebook has two weeks to respond before German authorities take legal action. The site could face up to half a million dollars in fines.”
That’s one way to keep the newspaper industry alive, lol.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)