Welcome to Tuesday June 7 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Bob Barker Condemns SeaWorld
Well at least Edmonton knows Bob Barker isn’t just targeting our zoo, lol. Sad though, I hate stories of animal abuse/mistreatment/imprisonment/etc…
- The future of network news
Always interesting to see how the state of the industry is going. Exciting/challenging times ahead!
- What’s in a Name? ‘Titanic II’ Sinks During Maiden Voyage
This is so freaky!!!!
- The Talk-o-Meter: Measure the Give and Take in Your Conversations
Cool idea for an app. I would be more inclined to try it if it weren’t $4.99, lol.
- Facebook, Google, Yahoo Join Forces To Fix The Internet’s Biggest Problem In Decades
I think this is great – Internet giants coming together for the greater good! It’s good someone is doing something about IP addresses though, would be scary to think of there being none left. I like how they related it to running out of phone numbers!
- iCloud’s real purpose: kill Windows
Good read and from that blog post to this LA Times article about it…
- Apple’s iCloud aims to ‘demote the PC’
- 5 Reasons Why PlayStation Vita Will Fail
Lol, true, fair points.
- Facebook Dominates Social Sharing With 38% of Shares on the Web [Data]
Hehe, all about clicks!! Links on Twitter are ones I’m more likely to click over Facebook. How about you?
- Google Begins Tracking & Will Rank Individual Content Creators
- TLC Picks Up Second Season of ‘Extreme Couponing’
I’ve only seen two episodes but I was quite fascinated by them, I can see why it’s been picked up lol.
- Coming soon: A new size and shape for some American newspapers
This is very interesting!
- Video: Mini Warbler singing
OMG HOW CUTE!!
- Big Macs Gone Global: 10 Healthy International McDonald’s Delicacies To Try Over Summer Vacation
- Apple Blesses Twitter, Makes It the Social Network on iOS Devices
Yay! My two favs.
- WWDC 2011: Everything you need to know in one handy list
- E3 2011: Nintendo unveils Wii U
What do you think, will you get it?
- J.J. Abrams’ Super 8 Is Every Bit as Great as You Hoped It Would Be
Looking forward to seeing Super 8!!
- How The Free Cloud Will Help Grow A Nation
I love me some Apple.
- Deer hoof and ear were gifts, not to terrorize, says PHS teacher
Weird news fix for the day, wtf.
- Nuclear rabbit birth (near Fukushima plant zone) sparks mutant baby concern
Oh my gosh!!! Ahhhh. I wonder what else is going to be mutated…. Ah!! :O
- ‘The person you were talking to has just been shot’
Another oh my gosh.
- Alberta town unleashes dogs to drive away human-stalking deer
This is so weird!
- The 12-year-old who could become America’s youngest ever ‘lifer’ for killing two-year-old brother
This is sick and sad.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Thor with her Aunty Lisa!
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)