Welcome to Tuesday, June 28 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Is Google Playing it Safe for Gay Pride Month?
- 10 Most Terrifying Bridges on Earth
- AOTS Investigates Data Mining
- Coming soon, the test-tube burger: Lab-grown meat ‘needed to feed the world’
- ‘How Canadian Are You, Eh?’ iPhone app by Citizen and Immigration Canada
- U.S. court rules violent video game ban unconstitutional
- How to Check If LulzSec Leaked Your Password One Last Time
- It’s the Ads, Stupid: Why TV Leads to Obesity
- Making the Case for Infographics in PR
- [Infographic]: Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – Awareness Day
- HMV Canada sold
- The World’s First Wedding Photo + Video shot 100% with an iPhone 4.
- Twitter for Newsrooms
- Green Lantern 2 is a go
- Zombie apocalypse warning in St. John’s
- [Infographic]: Facebook vs. Google
- Diabetes Doubles Worldwide In 30 Years
- [Video]: Baby Animals Falling Asleep
- ‘Brave’ Trailer: Pixar’s New Film, With Merida, Female Hero, Reveals Teaser
- Scan-to-Pay Features Coming Soon To a Mobile App Near You
- Google Quietly Launches ‘What Do You Love?’ Site
- Pink tank unveiled in Prague to celebrate liberation anniversary
- Dropbox facing class action lawsuit over “any password worked” glitch
- This Company Scours the Internet to Tell Employers Your Secrets
- Myspace Expected To Lay Off At Least 150 Employees On Wednesday
- Study: Canadians fine living with a digital wallet
- E-reader ownership doubles in six months, tablet growth slows
- Celebrate Canada Day in Edmonton
- [Infographic]: How Much Data Will Humans Create & Store This Year?
- Fruit Ninja Kinect lets you slice and dice in real life
- MoviePass: Unlimited Movie Tickets for a Flat Monthly Rate
- Cancer Cluster Possibly Found Among TSA Workers
- Man keeps driving on I-45 with pedestrian in windshield
- Inflatable Shark Among 300 New Species Discovered in Philippines
- How does a baby get to be obese?
- Fukushima residents’ urine now radioactive
- Scientist’s cancer research breakthrough
- 5 Comic Superheroes Who Made A Real-World Difference
- The pampered pooch: No limit on what you can spend
- Uncovering the metadata in a tweet
- The Seattle Police Department Is “Very Embarrassed” After Leaving Unattended Semi-Automatic Rifle on Trunk of Patrol Car
- Today’s Big Thing: Bus 62 Never Gives Up
- Google+ Social Network
- Global Edmonton wins big at RTNDA
I thought the rainbow by the Search button was fine though but I can see why people would question no actual Google doodle!
Sheesh! Some bridges need to be re-built for sure. One in Canada also makes the Top 10.
Great look into Data Mining by Attack of the Show’s Kevin Pereira. Watch the video!
Our population needs to calm down.
“It’s free, but paid for by your tax dollars!” lol. Look at Citizen and Immigration going all tech. I’d be curious to see what my score would be.
Good move! People complain too much.
Nice! “Your information has not been released to the public” How about you?
“The average American child sees nearly 8,000 commercials on TV for food and beverages, and only 165 of these are for nutritious options like fruits and vegetables.” Whenever I see those wonderful Lays chips commercials I sure want some Lays. lol.
“Infographics are out of control” – lol! I love infographics though sometimes they can feel a little cluttery and distracting but for the most part it really helps put information into a simple to understand, simple to see, perspective.
Speaking of infographics! Thankfully I have never witnessed or been involved in a traumatic event. *crosses fingers it stays that way*
The last time I bought anything at HMV? *shrugs* We did buy a Thor doll there for Thor (our kitty) so I guess that was the last purchase but other than that…
Way of the future?
There’s a lot of Twitter guides out there but now there’s an official one by Twitter itself, for those in the media! Would this be useful for those in newsrooms still skeptical/confused about Twitter? Mayhapsly!
I still haven’t seen this yet but the reviews were so bad….. still, doesn’t everything get sequels these days? lol
My two favesies.
Wheeeee! SO CUTE.
Lookin’ good, Pixar.
I’m down with Scan to Pay!
Interesting.. I think.
It is pretty bad what happened, lol.
You worried? Well then don’t put bad things on the Internet, stupid!
Reminds me of a Click from a previous day stating companies that will likely be extinct in a couple years and MySpace was on it…
Would you be okay with a digital wallet? My parent’s restaurant accepts cash only so that may be a problem for them lol.
Mike and I do own a Kindle. He even got one for his grandpa and is grandpa has been loving it too.
I can’t remember a Canada Day in the last say 5 years that I haven’t been working and this year is no exception. Still, Mike and I plan to enjoy it after I’m done work for that day, most likely in Spruce Grove rather than in Edmonton given our close proximity to the city which apparently has great Canada Day festivities too.
I did not even know a zettabyte was a word, lol.
This is most excellent.
I would be very interested in this.
Scary. What’s next? :(
Stock up on strawberries!
Calm down, pet owners. Thor is happy with a rolled up sock and a string from my hoodie, lol. Very, very happy.
Loads of information.
LOL. Oh geez.
Haha!! You go, Bus 62.
I had no idea Google was launching its own Facebook competitor! I WANT TO BE PART OF BETA TESTING!
Kudos to Global! Well deserved. Global as a whole did great across the country too: Global News tops all competitors with 9 RTNDA National and Network Television Awards
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)