Welcome to Tuesday, August 30 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Quebec language agency to combat English signs
Now that’s just silly…
- Fat cat from Canada finds Facebook fame
Tehehehehe!! SO CUTE! Probably not the healthiest situation to be in but… still adorable, lol.
- 6 controversial reactions to Hurricane Irene
- Hurricane Irene rat-lizard befuddles internet
Ahhhh so crazy!!! I am so fascinated by creatures we have no idea about! Especially deep underwater creatures. Scared and fascinated all at the same time. And it’s usually the natural, disastrous weather events that wash them ashore.
- Today’s Big Thing: Spiderman Takes Hurricane Katrina Head On
Lol.. kind of dumb.
- Journalist gets soaked by wave during report
LOL. Cool looking wave though!
- Don’t buy ‘fresh’ semen online, warns Health Canada
What a ridiculous thing to warn. People need to be smarter so these obvious warnings don’t have to exist, lol.
- Aug. 30, 1885: Daimler Gives World First ‘True’ Motorcycle
The more you know! ^_^ I love motorcycles. My dad and brother both ride. I had a motorcycle’s learners license but never did anything with it. lol.
- First new species of bird discovered in U.S. for 37 years… the only problem is, it’s dead
- Nintendo announces the 10 NES games 3DS Ambassadors can download for free
- Wacom Inkling smart pen does drawing the old-fashioned way — sort of
Ah, digital art! (Have you seen my story about it yet?)
- Think before you tweet: Social media libel cases have doubled
Always be cautious.
- 10 Clever Laptop Cooling Solutions
I should probably invest in one of these, my laptop gets HOT. And fast.
- [Infographic]: Social TV by the numbers: VMAs Edition
I wasn’t tweeting during the VMAs (well, I sent one tweet and it wasn’t during the live show) – but it’s interesting to see who was! But it failed to mention this Twitter record:
- Beyoncé breaks Twitter record
Go Beyonce – 7,196 tweets published per second.
- Amazon.com Export Fee Refund
I got this too! I love you Amazon!!! :)
- B.C. Kids Face Highest Back-To-School Anxiety
Weird. Not sure why B.C. kids would get the most stressed out but – speaking of back to school… I’M SAD I WON’T BE GOING BACK. I LOVE SCHOOL. I must write a blog post about my feelings.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Sometimes I feel sad that we don’t allow her to be an outdoor cat, but I don’t want her to get lost/run away/get hit by a car/contract some kind of outdoor animal disease and die. :(
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)