Welcome to Tuesday, August 2 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Which Time-Travel Movies Hold Up to Science?
- Xbox addict, 20, ‘dies from blood clot’ after sitting in one position for too long
- Shark sanctuaries: Does the ocean’s greatest predator need to be protected
- Charlie’s funeral in ‘Two and a Half Men’ Premiere
- Adventures in Paywalls: The ‘Longshot’ Magazine Nagwall
- Snake Slithers Onto Windshield
- Final Fantasy Tactics lands on iPhone August 4th
- Facebook Lets Expectant Parents Add Unborn Children to Friends & Family
- [Photos]: South Korean Deluge
- [Photos]: Japan: Tsunami Clean Up Before & After
- Father Of CPR Dies
- Hackers for hire: Criminals offer services online
- twittertwo and a half menvideosxbox
“The most depressing news of the decade for any science fiction lover or (anyone with a wish to party in the year 3500 A.D): Time travel, it seems, has been officially disproved.” I DO NOT BELIEVE IT. Time travel IS possible. :)
Wow. How hardcore can you get? Ridiculous.
We should try and save the sharks :'(
That’s one way to get money, lol.
I would have definitely gotten into a car accident if that were my car!
Sweet! #HoorayforMobileGaming #HoorayforFinalFantasy
Tragedy all over the world.
They’re making progress…
May he rest in peace.
“For $40 to $50 per hour, the shady computer crooks will launch a day’s worth of attacks; the average price for a week is $350 to $400 and $1,200 for a month of havoc.” Geez.