Welcome to Thursday, May 19, 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
(disclaimer: content fluctuates depending on how busy my day was, lol.)
* Not too many clicks today because I was super busy but I still wanted to have a post to keep consistency! :)
- Rising gas prices prompting Canadians to change habits
- Fake security software catches out Apple owners
- Apple Provides Fans With Religious Experience, Brain Scans Reveal
- Paralyzed man stands up thanks to new therapy
This is unfortunate! You suck, prices.
I thought Macs were invincible! :(
I guess I am not a Buddhist or an Athiest!
This is so wonderful!
Noteworthy Photos Seen on Tumblr and Beyond:
Whee!! Happy Panda. (via animalswithstuffedanimals)
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)