- iPhone SLR Mount
Bad. Ass. (but heavy looking, lol).
- What Kate Wore
This site is amazing, lol. The most detailed fashion information about Kate Middleton that you’d ever want to know and more! She is so pretty.
- Perception debunked: immigrant drivers safer than long-term residents”
Funny. Let the stereotypes die now! But let’s face it – we are all terrible drivers at some point.
- 7-11 Giving Away Free Slurpees on 7/11
Hooray! Cool Canadian slurpee facts too.
- Teen burned in fireworks-in-coffee-grinder blast
What an idiot.
- Google+ App for iOS devices coming soon
More steps in world domination! But seriously – I have been invited by 2 people for Google+ and the fricken site is too overcapacitated for me to access. Wah.
- Facebook Vibes: hints of a music service discovered in Video Calling’s code
And with Google’s steps towards domination, so too must Facebook compete.
- Facebook intros Skype video calling, new chat design, group chat
Cool I suppose but I am always “offline” on Facebook Chat anyway! More world domination:
- The 25 Most Commonly Misspelled Words
I’m ashamed to say I only got 48% on the test to see if I fail. I do. So surprising though I thought I knew most of those for sure…
- [Infrographic]: 17 things to blog, tweet or Facebook about
Lol sounds about right!
- Organized, systemic cheating alleged in Atlanta public schools
- European Union wants to squash ridiculous data roaming rates
You go, Euro Union!
- Police to arrest former News of the World editor: British newspaperRead it on Global News: Police to arrest former News of the World editor: British newspaper
- Farewell to Sharks (and yes, that’s a bad thing)
No surprise humans are the biggest killers. Poor sharks (and world).
- iPad 3 rumored to join ‘thinner, faster’ iPhone 5 this fall
Man Apple is just go, go, go with their leading edge products!
- Millionaire-janitor still sweeps school floors in Seattle
- Video game spending set to hit $74 billion this year
What an industry!
- Stuff Kate Middleton is thrilled about in Canada
Teehee. I love her!
- The Newspaper is Dead, Long Live the Newspaper
Very neat… “The online company (The Newspaper Club) — now more of a cottage industry than a members-only club — bills itself as a place to “help people make their own newspapers.” Users can upload PDFs of their own designs or use a custom web publishing tool to design and create their own papers on the club’s website.”
- Drunk Puppy Buying Banned by West Village Pet Stores
From drunk dialing to drunk texting… drunk puppy buying appears to be so popular that it’s now being banned? lol.
- Hotmail turns 15 years old
And to celebrate, it should close down. I always wonder ‘WHY?!’ when someone tells me they’re using hotmail as their email client. Gag.
- Report: The ‘most hated’ companies in America
Three airlines and two social media websites, haha. Interesting.
- Giant schools of swarming squid surround fishing photographer
- Loudest animal sound? A bug’s penis
Lol. ‘Nuff said.
- Angry Birds movie planned, Marvel man David Maisel involved
Hooray Angry Birds movie!
- Bieber’s Vanity Fair Cover Bombs… New Men’s Style Quarterly…
Hilarious Bieber failure.
- McGill University professor warns about spending excesses by rich and famous
I’ve always thought rich people and their spending habits are dumb.
- Spam Decreased 82.22% Over The Past Year
That’s very impressive. But “That was the good news. Now here’s the bad news: In the place of all those spam networks, there’s a new superbug emerging called TDL-4, and it’s smart enough to remove all the other malware from PCs as it takes over, replacing dozens of viruses with itself.” Though that’s talking strictly PCs. Macs appear to remain untouched. MUAHAHA.
- PlayStation Network To Be Fully Restored This Week
Will believe it when I see it lol
- iPhone 5 order placed by Apple, Pegatron to produce 15 million
- Quebec City tops Canada’s most liveable cities: survey
Nice. Montreal comes in second. Would like to visit Quebec again sometime soon (especially now that I have actual ties there via Global Montreal). I had visited Montreal for a few hours a few years ago during a road trip but definitely didn’t get to explore the city/do that part of the trip justice. Edmonton rounds out list of least affordable cities to live. Unfortunate.
- iPhone Photography finds way into Print
The future of photography, I tell ya. Lol just kidding. But it definitely is being taken more seriously as a photographic/video tool.
- Jury clears Canadian teen of killing Scottish man he believed was zombie
Lol. It’s legal to stab zombies in Scotland.
- China’s record-breaking Jiaozhou bridge ‘is safe’
“The chief engineer of the world’s longest sea-bridge, in China, has denied claims that its construction was rushed to allow it to open on schedule.” Uh oh.
- Girl ends life to donate eyes to dad
Wow. Unbelievably depressing story of the day.
- Chimp recognises synthetic speech
Can anyone say, planet of the apes!
- Pub worker sheds weight after armed robber branded her a ‘fat cow’ as he struggled to tie her up
Lol. That’s good motivation I guess.
- Why Harry Potter Is Making Our Kids Miserable
What child since Harry Potter came out hasn’t hoped for a letter from Hogwarts? lol
- Tiny worms with teeth attack, sicken couple
Do all the world’s deadliest creatures live in Australia?! Geez!
- World’s narrowest house which is crammed into an alleyway is just 60 INCHES wide and hasn’t even got room for stairs
What is the point of this? lol
- Artsy Animated Gifs show Beer-Making process
- A Graphical Timeline of American History (In Games!)
That’s pretty cool!
I can’t believe the final movie is SO SOON!!! Eep. I don’t even have my advance tickets ordered. Or my Gryffindor scarf. So much to do, so little time!
- A Royal Whirlwind in California
California is next on the royals’ “vacation” Hope they get some time to soak up the sun!