- Imogen Heap’s Digital Gloves Let Her Sculpt Music Out Of Gestures
The future of music creation!? Very cool.
- How to unlock a car with a text message
“The same system is used to control phone, power, traffic systems. I think that’s the real threat.” Eep…
- Helen Mirren has the sexiest body on planet
Wow. If you need someone for fitness inspiration, look no farther.
- St. Albert teens perfect the fine art of the basketball trick shot
These guys are awesome!! Very cool.
- 29,000 Somali children under 5 have died in last 90 days
A very, very depressing statistic.
- This is the first real video of a comet crashing into the Sun
“Witness the last moments of a sun-grazer comet.” Sweeeeet! Also remember, “blink and you may miss it.” In comparison, the sun is truly gigantic!
- Girls now eight times more likely to live to 100 than 80 years ago
I hope I live a very long, very full, very happy life! ^_^
- J.J. Abrams asks, ‘Can you do better?’ regarding LOST ending.
I absolutely love LOST but now that I think about it, I can’t even remember what the ending/the season finale of it was! LOL
- Hack the Vote 2011
This just screams bad, bad news!!
- Australia bomb hoax ‘was extortion attempt’
Terrible… Great that the bomb ended up being fake but still – a terrifying experience for the girl and her family and also scary that it was an extortion attempt. Maybe I’m better off not wealthy!!
- Have scientists found a crashed flying saucer on the seabed?
“A mysterious circle on a grainy scan, this is what scientists are claiming is finally evidence that Earth has been visited by aliens.” SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!
- ‘Through The Wormhole With Morgan Freeman’ Will Show What Aliens Might Look Like
I really want to watch all the episoeds of ‘Through the Wormhole’ I’m surprised I haven’t yet! (This particular episode has also aired now, lol so I guess I’ll just catch ’em all online at a later date).
- NASA Spacecraft Data Suggest Water Flowing on Mars
Ready to move to Mars everyone? lol
- A New Study Finds That Healthy Eating Is A Privilege Of The Rich
It’s true, healthy food is so expensive, I can’t afford it, lol. #grabsbagofchips
- ‘Transformers’ Becomes Tenth Billion-Dollar Movie Ever; ‘Potter’ Hits Another Worldwide Milestone
Silly Transformers… but HOORAY for Harry Potter! :D Became the highest-grossing movie of 2011. Woot, woot.
- First Look: Henry Cavill as Superman in Man of Steel
So many superhero reboots. I thought whats-his-name was fine in the last Superman movie but apparently others did not, lol.
- Marvel Introduces a Mixed-Race Spider-Man to Replace Peter Parker
Ooh how diverse of Marvel. lol
- Minnesota School Faces Lawsuit Over Racist ‘Wigger Day’
Who the heck would think that something called ‘Wigger Day’ would be a good idea?
- 5 finalists compete to live at Vancouver airport
I have such a burning hatred for voting contests like this… so much so that I may write a separate blog post about it eventually, lol.
- Happy Shark Week: 6 Online Diversions to Sink Your Teeth Into
For your Shark Week pleasure!
- Today’s Big Thing: MOVE
Really cool (but kind of gives you a headache) video of a guy walking all around the world!!
- Sao Paulo council calls for Heterosexual Pride Day
Well that’s unnecessary, lol.
Thor LOOOOOVES water :) Special kitty.