Welcome to Thursday, August 18 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Harry Potter Studios Will Open for Tours in 2012
- Triple Double Oreo Arrives, Begins Attack on America’s Waistline
- Woot! Concise Oxford English Dictionary Adds ‘Mankini,’ ‘Sexting’
- [Video]: Anderson Cooper LOSES it, Collapses into Huge fit of Giggles
- A New Dating Site for People Who Can’t Have Sex
- iPhone Alarm Clock Donates Your Snooze to Charity
- Newspaper Cuts (3,032+ layoffs and buyouts at U.S. newspapers in 2011 alone)
- Coming Soon, Shorter Video Games
- [Photo]: Cat and baby deer become best of friends
- [Video]: Cat vs. Toaster
- Cute Animal War: Baby Sloth vs. Baby Alligators
- For the first time in its seven-year history, World of Warcraft sees decline in subscriptions
- ‘Brain Eating’ Amoeba Kills Three People
- Storage Wars: Bidding on somebody’s lost treasures
- triple double oreovideo gameswest edmonton mall waterparkworld of warcraft
So many goodies for Harry Potter fans lol
And we wonder why everyone is getting obese.
Oxford is so hip and cool with their latest additions, lol.
How. ADORABLE. LOL
There’s a market for almost anything, really! Interesting.
Neat! I never hit the snooze button for some reason I’m either up exactly when my alarm rings or I physically re-change the alarm to ring again 5 or 10 minutes later, even though I realize that is what the snooze button is for, LOL.
Long live shorter games!
Awwww. Seriously I need to start uploading Thor photos! She could be even more famous than she already is (is she? lol)
Baby sloth is my winner!
END OF THE WORLD?!?!
Well thaaaaaaaaaat’s scary. lol
So many old junk is treasure kind of reality shows lately! This seems cool though!!