Welcome to Thursday, August 18 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- Harry Potter Studios Will Open for Tours in 2012
So many goodies for Harry Potter fans lol
- Triple Double Oreo Arrives, Begins Attack on America’s Waistline
And we wonder why everyone is getting obese.
- Woot! Concise Oxford English Dictionary Adds ‘Mankini,’ ‘Sexting’
Oxford is so hip and cool with their latest additions, lol.
- [Video]: Anderson Cooper LOSES it, Collapses into Huge fit of Giggles
How. ADORABLE. LOL
- A New Dating Site for People Who Can’t Have Sex
There’s a market for almost anything, really! Interesting.
- iPhone Alarm Clock Donates Your Snooze to Charity
Neat! I never hit the snooze button for some reason I’m either up exactly when my alarm rings or I physically re-change the alarm to ring again 5 or 10 minutes later, even though I realize that is what the snooze button is for, LOL.
- Newspaper Cuts (3,032+ layoffs and buyouts at U.S. newspapers in 2011 alone)
- Coming Soon, Shorter Video Games
Long live shorter games!
- [Photo]: Cat and baby deer become best of friends
- [Video]: Cat vs. Toaster
Awwww. Seriously I need to start uploading Thor photos! She could be even more famous than she already is (is she? lol)
- Cute Animal War: Baby Sloth vs. Baby Alligators
Baby sloth is my winner!
- For the first time in its seven-year history, World of Warcraft sees decline in subscriptions
END OF THE WORLD?!?!
- ‘Brain Eating’ Amoeba Kills Three People
Well thaaaaaaaaaat’s scary. lol
- Storage Wars: Bidding on somebody’s lost treasures
So many old junk is treasure kind of reality shows lately! This seems cool though!!