Welcome to Monday, June 6 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- E3 2011: Sony Announces PS Vita Price, $249, and Over 80 Titles in Development
It looks like the PSP! And Vita is such an ugly name! Dislike, lol.
- Behind dazzling growth story, Groupon struggles to keep customers clicking
Groupon purchases slowing, aw! I have not bought a lot to begin with (about 4).
- With social media, police and reporters grapple over control of ‘message’
I think it’s great that Edmonton Police are on Twitter!
- Apple WWDC: Lion OS Roars In At Just $29
That’s cheap! Also, what OS name will come after “Lion”? What feline is mightier than the Lion! Excited for the features including Twitter integration!
- WWDC: Apple’s iMessage Could Be Blackberry’s Death Knell
“Apple’s announcement is just the latest in a string of unfortunate news for Research In Motion.” Poor RIM. Blackberry will be abandoned now, BBM was one of the only selling features it had left… lol.
- Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard
Sheesh. Immature much?
- Marking D-Day with massive paintball battle
Neat!! That’d be a fun video to watch/edit to.
- 24 Dumb Wastes of Money
Great list. For real! I NEVER buy movie candy, such a watse of money. First class plane tickets – come on, it can’t be worth it. Designer clothes for babies? My baby is getting cute, cheap, clothes. Purebred pets? My Thor is beautiful, was FREE, and definitely not pure, lol. And the list goes on….
- Twin friars die on same day of heart failure at age 92
Wow! You have to think things like these are not just coincidence. *Higher Power*
- Chile Pueyehue Volcano eruption photos.
STUNNING. Amazing. Imagine being the person to capture those photos – what it would feel like to be that close! I love volcanic eruption photos…
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)