Welcome to Monday, June 6 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- E3 2011: Sony Announces PS Vita Price, $249, and Over 80 Titles in Development
- Behind dazzling growth story, Groupon struggles to keep customers clicking
- With social media, police and reporters grapple over control of ‘message’
- Apple WWDC: Lion OS Roars In At Just $29
- WWDC: Apple’s iMessage Could Be Blackberry’s Death Knell
- Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard
- Marking D-Day with massive paintball battle
- 24 Dumb Wastes of Money
- Twin friars die on same day of heart failure at age 92
- Chile Pueyehue Volcano eruption photos.
It looks like the PSP! And Vita is such an ugly name! Dislike, lol.
Groupon purchases slowing, aw! I have not bought a lot to begin with (about 4).
I think it’s great that Edmonton Police are on Twitter!
That’s cheap! Also, what OS name will come after “Lion”? What feline is mightier than the Lion! Excited for the features including Twitter integration!
“Apple’s announcement is just the latest in a string of unfortunate news for Research In Motion.” Poor RIM. Blackberry will be abandoned now, BBM was one of the only selling features it had left… lol.
Sheesh. Immature much?
Neat!! That’d be a fun video to watch/edit to.
Great list. For real! I NEVER buy movie candy, such a watse of money. First class plane tickets – come on, it can’t be worth it. Designer clothes for babies? My baby is getting cute, cheap, clothes. Purebred pets? My Thor is beautiful, was FREE, and definitely not pure, lol. And the list goes on….
Wow! You have to think things like these are not just coincidence. *Higher Power*
STUNNING. Amazing. Imagine being the person to capture those photos – what it would feel like to be that close! I love volcanic eruption photos…
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)