Welcome to Monday, August 22 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
Not too many clicks – I did so much outdoors-y activities today!!!
- Opposition leader Jack Layton dead at 61
- Ottawa, Canadians express sympathy, condolences following the death of Jack Layton
- Layton’s letter to Canadians
- Jack and Olivia: Their love story
- Feature Story: Edmonton artists going digital?
- Do You Remember Print News Stories Better Than Those You Read Online?
- Twitter Just Got the Respect it Deserves
- World’s Oldest Fossils Found On Australian Beach
Such a sad story to wake up to. (of course Twitter broke the news to me).
Twitter definitely exploded. I saw some wonderfully sweet tweets about Jack today.
Tearjerker. So sad thinking that he wrote it just two days before he died, I guess knowing the end was near :(
Too cute… what a story! Mike can absolutely identify with this graph:
“Her mother was very skeptical about me in the beginning. I wasn’t the race that she’d imagined her daughter hooking up with, and, as someone who already had children, I think that was a bit of an issue in her mind. I didn’t speak Cantonese, I wasn’t a doctor or a lawyer. I think it was mostly that I devoured every one of her recipes with such enthusiasm that I ate my way into her affections.”
My mama loves him now ;D And he loves her cooking! Heehee.
Please read my latest Feature Story! :)
Hm, I don’t know I think the memory is about the same – and differs depending on what kind of story it was/how interested in reading it I was!
You go Twittah.
..and that it is all, lol.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)