Welcome to Monday, August 1 2011’s Clicks of the Day!
- College Students Using ‘Sugar Daddies’ To Pay Off Loan Debt
I read about this a few years back, I see it’s still going strong. Terrible way to pay off your loans…
- [Infographic]: Failed Tech Predictions
Some of these predictions are so funny! “Your mail will be delivered within hours from Ne wYork to Australia by guided missiles.” “Pets would be wired with brain electrodes, allowing them to close windows or adjust beds on command.”
- [Photos]: Drive-by portraits: Photo series of unsuspecting drivers
- Wal-Mart’s Eco-Friendly, Anti-Aging Make-Up for Eight-Year-Olds
Any makeup for children is WRONG!
- Bicycle of the Future Shifts Gears via Brain Waves
That is pretty weird (but also really cool).
- Computer to Marry Texas Couple
That’s realllllly weird!
- WBBM Distorts Child Interview: Chicago CBS Outlet’s Misleading Editing Of Kid’s Remarks
SOOOOOO unethical oh my god!
- Study: Crying Won’t Make You Feel Better
I always thought crying it out did make me feel pretty good. When I was younger and I got upset my parents would just tell me to cry it out until I did and was tired and then went to sleep, LOL.
- Birth control now covered: Goodbye, co-pays. Hello, preventive care.
Sweet, hope this is also done in Canada!
- The Secret Sauce Behind Bellflower, A Buzzy Indie Film? Handmade Cameras
Geez, “camera-hacking” really produces some awesome results.
- Press body lifts veil on reporting of suicide
I think this is really interesting. Could it be done here? Do you think it would be valuable?
- Lion’s Mane Jellyfish Washes Ashore In Puget Sound, Boy Thinks It’s An Alien
Lol, I guess it would be mistakable as an alien for a youngerchild but I think I’d know that it was just a huge jellyfish!! Also good to know that it just takes a little bit of vinegar to offset a jellyfish sting.
- Final Harry Potter film soars past $1 billion mark
Whew :) $$$
- U.S. Congress passes debt-ceiling deal
I still can’t quite wrap my head around all of this debt business, but I just think it’s lame that they can just “raise” their debt limit ceiling. ‘Oh we’re in a lot of debt that we can’t pay, it’s going to lead to financial crisis, but let’s just raise that limit for now.’ HUH.
Thor Photo of the Day:
She is soooo beautiful!! :)
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)