Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (June 3,4,5) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Games for Cats
Hooray! I am excited to try these on my kitty!
- National Archives hires first ‘Wikipedian’
Very interesting hire!
- Sony Hacked Again, 1 Million Passwords Exposed
Unbelievable. Sony can’t catch a break.
- ‘People with Alzheimer’s have a ‘right to die peacefully’
I am a supporter of euthanasia… !
- Orange County Register reinvents evening news cycle with curated iPad app
Always good to see traditional news and even already-new media being re-invented.
- 3DS gets browser, eShop, Pokedex 3D on June 6
Can I just say, I finally got a chance to try out the Nintendo 3DS and I thought it was AWFUL. The “3D” killed my eyes. Terrible!!
- Adobe CEO: The Flash Argument With Apple Is Over
Fair point by Adobe CEO but Apple’s control is likely a large contributor to their enormous success to date.
- Going Digital: Editor Josh Quittner Leaves Time Inc For Flipboard
Interesting move! Digital is the way of the future..
- Top 25 most misspelled words
I always spell “Arguement” with the E at first – and I still always take a second look at “embarrass” but everything else on the list I think are pretty easy…
- Rochester doctor debunks cellphone scare
That’s right, calm down people!
- The 10 Easiest Ways to Waste Time on the Internet
Which ones do you fall victim to?
- 13 injured when bounce houses go airborne in New York
This is scary but wouldn’t it be kind of cool? lol.
- France bans ‘Facebook’ and ‘Twitter’ from TV, radio
What the heck, France!
- Death threat on Coke staff
So dumb. If you’re going to drink 10 litres of the thing per day, it’s not Coke’s fault!
- ‘Octomom’ to Host Bikini Car Wash to Save Home, Report Says
- Nintendo latest victim in hack attack
Go away Hackers!!!!
- Four-year old art prodigy exhibits show in New York
Some children make me feel so useless, lol.
- Video: Young Video Game Designer
Best. Story. Ever! “The Ponycorns breathe jar air.” Please watch this!!!
- The National Academies Press Makes All PDF Books Free to Download
That is a whole lot of free information.
- Could a Birth Control Pill for Men Be on the Horizon?
Could be quite the breakthrough!
- Google to abandon older browsers
AWESOME MOVE! But bad news for old and/or non-technologically saavy people.
- Awesome Superhero Pictograms
These are great! I think these would make wonderful backgrounds. *something to play with in the future*
- Underwater coring technique allows archaeologists to go deeper than ever before
Sweet! I have always been fascinated with the deep sea. I wonder what discoveries will be made now…
- Facebook blunder leads crowd to teen’s birthday
Why would anyone even show up to a birthday party of someone they don’t know? But also stupid on the girl’s part, lol.
- New “X-Men” tops class at worldwide box office
I think I’m going to go see this on Tuesday!! :)
- Social Media-Using Guys Are Lovin’ The Fast Food [INFOGRAPHIC]
And now for your infographics of the day!! #FunInformationConsumption
- The Facebook Effect on Relationships [INFOGRAPHIC]
This infographic seems very negatively biased against Facebook! lol I think I am “over-aware of myself” but this will cause me stress and anxiety.
- Man ordered to tweet an apology 100 times in defamation case
Hilarious and bizarre! Is Twitter punishment the way of the future?
- 10 iPhone Apps for Planning the Perfect Wedding
I am not getting married anytime soon but these are so fun to sift through!!!!!! Hehehehe.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!