Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (June 10,11,12) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Very long total lunar eclipse coming Wednesday
- “Virtual reality shopping just got a lot more real”
- Mac People 80 Percent Likelier Than PC People to Be Vegetarian (and Other Mac-PC Differences)
I am not a vegetarian but still interesting to see the other differences including: “PC people prefer tuna fish sandwiches, but Mac people like the oh-so-trendy Vietnamese bánh mì” LOL!
- How to survive an Air Canada strike
- Angry Birds franchise launches cookbook
- Global Logistics: UPS [Infographic]
- How iMessage Will Burst the SMS Bubble of Canada’s ‘Big 3’ Carriers
- The Daily Show on Canadian Oil [Video]
- Man Spells Out 1,500 Miles Long ‘Welcome’ Sign In Croatia
- 35% of Americans, Particularly iPhone Users, Have Online Regrets
- Apple goes domain name crazy, registers at least 50 on WWDC day
- The iPhone Will Soon Launch into Outer Space
- Global News shares data with the world
- Were you one of the 120,901,000 people who watched at least some of ’60 Minutes’ this season?
- 80% of Twitter engagement is link clicking
- What Would Happen If Earth and Mars Switched Places?
- Mandy Moore’s New Romantic Comedy Gets 0% Rating on Rotten Tomatoes
- Skype joins forces with TELUS to bring affordable international calling rates to customers in Canada
- Apple rips off student’s rejected iPhone app
- Edmonton shoppers give big love to Apple Store
- Chicken May Contain Some Arsenic
- In the Future, You Will Use Your Phone to Save Energy
- Why Canada Won’t Get Apple’s iCloud (Or Similar Services) Anytime Soon
- Video: Street Art of the Day – “Mind Your Step”
- Alberta apartment renters have a lot of choice at a high price
- A Federal Study Finds That Local Reporting Has Waned
- Most Used Keyboard Letters [Topographic Visualization]
- What Do You Think of the USDA’s New ‘Nutrition Plate’ Replacing the Food Pyramid?
- Social payment site helps friends share expenses
- Biker pulled over by NYPD for sexy outfit: ‘I thought he was joking’
- In a pinch, half of U.S. families can’t find $2,000
- Baboon adopts bush baby
- Save a cow, eat this dress instead
- World’s Most Expensive Cities 2011
- Salt shakers disappear from Buenos Aires tables
- Meet the car of the future that can drive on roads, sand, ice – and even water
- Ten foods in your kitchen that contain gruesome poisons
- 8 Unbelievably Painful Rites of Initiation
- The Top 5 Hardest Bosses (Video Games)
- Obese child stroke victim aged just six
- Solar-powered plane on second international flight
- Facebook sorry over face tagging launch
- Nine Internet Hoaxes
- Cauliflower is a cancer killer
- Top 10 Misused English Words
- Top 10 summer jobs for students
- Video: eHarmony Video Bio [Girl Loves Cats So Much It Makes Her Cry]
This kind of sucks because it won’t be visible from North America unfortunately, but well, still cool for other people I suppose.
If this starts applying to online shopping it would totally revolutionize the industry! Lol.
Seems like everyone is striking lately! I hate Air Canada and always try to fly with other airlines, so this won’t likely affect me either way.
HOW CUTE. I would purchase this cook book and/or be happy to receive it as a gift!
Infographic of the day! A look at what actually goes on behind UPS each day!
So excited for iMessage!
This is hilarious! Gotta love satire.
I don’t have too many online regrets! Thanks to Mike, he always asks me ‘Are you sure you want to post that?’ before I post anything that I would eventually regret.
I wish I had been smart enough growing up to try and get popular/important domain names before they became popular/important.
“That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for Apple fanboys (AND GIRLS!) everywhere.”
Kudos to Global!
I don’t watch 60 Minutes at all (growing up I always thought the ominous ticking clock was scary, lol) – but wow, other people sure do!
80% of all Internet engagement would involve clicking, I’d say, lol.
“Obviously, Martians would be delighted with the new arrangement.” lol.
Lol, that’s a little harsh, Rotten Tomatoes.
Oh no :(
I’ve only shopped there once but, yay!
Well that’s unfortunate it’s not enough to be dangerous – and even if it was I don’t think people would ever stop eating chicken, lol.
Looking forward to it!
Sucky but, we’ll get it EVENTUALLY.
Awesome bottomless pit optical illusion floor design. So cool.
The place Mike & I were at for a year was pretty reasonably priced! Happy we aren’t renting anymore though.
Neat! Poor, neglected “Z” and “X” lol.
It’s a lot more simple. Not sure if I like it! I like seeing little images of what falls under what categories.
That’s an interesting site!
Lol. Apparently that cop was having a slow day.
Sad but probably true for Canadian families too..
This dress would not make me stop eating meat, lol.
Of course 4 cities in Japan make the Top 10, lol. #FulfillingthatExpensiveStereotype
Sidenote: I have mushroom shaped salt and pepper shakers, hehe.
Totally. Bad. Ass. THE FUTURE IS HERE.
Lol, throw away everything I guess.
Yay, Sephiroth made the list. #FinalFantasy7WasTheGreatestEver
This is DEPRESSING.
I would be too scared to fly in a solar-powered plane, lol.
Lol, smooth Facebook.
Good to know… I actually hadn’t heard of any of these except for Lonely Girl. The bizarre creatures are still fascinating despite their fakery, lol.
Yay! I LOVE cauliflower and broccoli! :)
Are you guilty of misusing any of these?
I’ve had a job in the food industry since I was a child, thanks to my parent’s restaurant! The last 4 years my summers have been spent juggling restaurant on the weekends and media-related internships/jobs.
This has to be fake but still, LOL.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!