Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (July 8, 9, 10) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Today’s Special at Wal-Mart: Something Weird
- Man and mannequin wife walk across New York
- “No Smoking” Signs Actually Make Smokers Want Cigarettes More
- Augmented Grocery Shopping: How a Korean grocer moved virtual shopping to the subway
- The 5 Most Horrifying Things Corporations Are Taking Over
- Survey Shows Men Need to Cuddle, Women Value Sex
- Twitter Ads Will Get Harder To Ignore: “Promoted Tweets” Coming To Your Timeline This Summer
- Colorado teachers union challenges arrest disclosure rule
- Spending on Pet Funerals Increases
- How to Strengthen Your Twitter Security in Four Clicks
- Kids’ choice in vegetables leads to cleaner plates discover Spanish researchers
- Free at last: conjoined robins separated, one in critical condition
- Fans disappointed as Paula Findlay misses race
- Bardot’s shorts inch back up the fashion charts as classic look returns
- Neptune’s first orbit: a turning point in astronomy
- Excessive radiation levels in Fukushima cattle
- Phone-hacking probe: ‘Thank you & goodbye’, says NoW
- Scientists create glasses that help blind people ‘see’
- Kate Middleton’s Stylish Impact by the Numbers
- 150 cats adopted out at Feline Fun Day
- Hitler’s hometown revokes his honorary citizenship
- [Infographic]: How to Spruce Up a Boring Resume
- Today’s Big Thing: Kid Gets Flustered and Gives up on Jeopardy
- World’s steepest rollercoaster
- Obama, Lawmakers Still At Impasse Over Debt Limit
- Curiosity earns Toronto student 100 percent average
- Flying Car Approved For Road Use
Lol, pretty funny read. Wal-Mart is just weird I guess.
This is the kicker VO I kept trying to get into the shows this weekend but it just kept getting dropped! (The kicker VO is always the first thing dropped for other, more important news items). It’s just SUCH a bizarre – yet hilarious – story! Seriously: “She was just a head and he says she told him how to build her.” LOL.
It’s like telling someone they aren’t allowed to do something or can’t go somewhere – just makes them want to do it/go there even more!
This is awesome. QR Codes are changing the world!
Sad to see “the News” on that list – but not surpising.
Lol, do you agree/disagree?
Hm, well at least “The ads will move down the timeline like any other Tweet.”
“Under the new rules, school districts must notify students’ parents when employees are arrested or charged with any felonies or misdemeanors involving sexual assault, child abuse or indecent exposure.” I don’t know about you but I would be all for this disclosure.
Weird. I don’t think I’d put my dead pet in a casket. (Then again I’m more of a cremation person anyway!) But yeah that’s too much money anyway!
Good tip! I didn’t know that feature was there!
I love veggies :D I was an easy to please youngster.
Awe. I hope the other one makes it out okay.
That is really sucky, she did so well at so many other triathlons!
Well I mean, short shorts always come back… every summer! But I guess this makes it official, lol.
:( It’s like every couple weeks the Clicks of the Day features some kind of animal or thing in Japan that’s been found with high levels of radiation. Terrible.
Crazy. (Is it bad I didn’t know what News of the World was before this whole phone hacking scandal story came to light? I can respect how long it’s been running though, longer than Canada’s been a country, that’s crazy).
Hooray!! (I might as well be blind, good to know once I finally get there there will be some hope of vision. lol).
Cool perspective :)
Great news!! Record-breaking adoption numbers. #ImACrazyCatLady
Probably a good call.
Will implement these tips to my resume next time I need to submit a resume!
It’s crazy how much they owe…
Good for him :) What a smart guy.
“Although the Transition has been dubbed a “flying car,” it’s really an airplane that can legally and safely be driven on roads and highways.” So it’s not really a flying car but still, cool.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!