Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (July 1, 2, 3) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Will & Kate Royal Tour
- IBM makes breakthrough in new kind of “universal” memory chip
- Why Women Are Better at Everything
- American Medical Association Officially Condemns Photoshopping
- Drunk Teen, Falls Off Escalator And Survives
- Humans To Encounter Aliens By 2031: Russian Scientist
- Blogger jailed for posting negative review of restaurant
- [Infographic]: Happy 4th Anniversary, iPhone
- Google activates 500,000 Android devices every day
- Playing Video Games for Social Change
- Disappointed Final Cut Pro X customers get a refund, official FAQ appears
- Cases way more expensive than the gadgets they cover
- News Corp sells MySpace to Specific Media for $35 million
- Justin Timberlake buys controlling stake in MySpace
- Google Plus Seems Like Social Gold, But Is the Timing Right?
- The luckiest heart attack victim on the planet
- Think you know Canada? What’s fact and what’s fiction not always clear: experts
- Beach Contamination: The United States’ Worst Offenders
- A Streetbox Named Desire: On the Streets Today!
- Dumpsters have Eyes
- 10 Comic Book DEATHS That (Mostly) Still Matter
- New version of Flipboard highlights newspaper, magazine feeds
- [Infographic]: Deconstructing the Groupon Phenomenon
- The Science of Social Media
- PayPal Predicts the End of the Wallet by 2015
- President Obama To Hold First Twitter Town Hall on July 6
- What it’s like photographing a National Geographic Story
- Research in Motion responds to anonymous letter
- Police chief: Sexy cafes must clean up by Friday
- Study: When Americans think of regrets, love tops list
- At The Post, reporters get socialized to social media
- [Photo]: Epic Parenting WIN
- Train ticket helps crack 1957 Illinois killing
- [Photos]: World’s longest underwater ‘crystal’ cave in deep Russian waters revealed
- 8 secrets about Disneyland
- The world’s wackiest ice creams
- Post office line rage sends Jacksonville man over the edge
- When games get really ugly: Xboxer SWATTED by armed cops after online spat
- The Crisis We Should Be Panicking About: Bacon Prices
- No texting while driving in Indiana. But want to surf the Web? That’s fine
- Sea turtle ingested 317 plastic pieces
- How airplanes alter the weather
- A tumor that could provide the key to making zombies
I feel like I’ve had an overdose of Will & Kate coverage this weekend, all of the Montreal shows were royal themed as the couple was in Quebec this weekend! Fun times. I love Kate! :D
I often comment on how disgusted I am with the human race, lol but I should also add that even though we are cruel and have destroyed this planet – you can’t deny our intelligence. More proof of that with this ‘breakthrough.’
Silly, overconfident men. ;)
Great news! Could you imagine if photoshopping models, celebrities, etc. was actually banned?
My gosh. Drunk idiots.
I hope we encounter them even earlier than that! #ThereIsLifeOnOtherPlanets
This is atrocious. A good reminder for reviewing bloggers though, I suppose.
Longest iPhone-shapped infographic ever ;) Happy anniversary iPhone! You are the best phone I’ve ever had and also the longest-lasting! So surprised I haven’t broke you yet!
Meanwhile Blackberry continues to spiral into irrelevancy.. lol
Absolutely games can cause social change! Great concept. Video games 4eva.
It is unfortunate the negative reviews surrounding the new Final Cut.
Wow these cases are ridiculous but the Stewart Hughes pink diamond iPhone case is pretty sweet. LOL
Yikes. Huge drop from its prior selling price of $580 mill ni 2005! Also..
Maybe MySpace can be saved? With the magical touch of JT!
I am eagerly awaiting my dang beta invitation!
Lol, best time and place to have a heart attack!
Did you know?
The two beaches I went to in California a couple years ago – Laguna and Huntington – were NOT on the list ! :)
Newspaper boxes turned into art! Reminds me of..
Nice, geeky read :)
Gotta love Flipboard!
This kind of comes down to what I always write about whether or not infographics are great visualizations for information or if it’s just too messy, too confusing and distracting. This one is one that I’d classify as super messy and distracting, but still kind of interesting to look at.
“We share something because, for whatever reason, its ignites powerful emotions—good or bad—that arouse your nervous system.”
I still think we’ll need wallets but it just won’t hold cash. We’d still need it for other cards and IDs I feel!
He would hold a Twitter townhall. Lol.
So crazy… what a life. What a job.
Lol. Unfortunate these sexy cafes are primarily Vietnamese.
Aren’t we all just big, hopeless romantics?
As they should be. A reporter not using social media in this day and age is failing…
I love #2!!!!!!!! :D Really cool read!
Oh my god, ridiculous.
Nooooooo! Prices expected to soar this summer.. #ILOVEBACON
So sad :(
Um..great. Resident Evil is closer to happening than we all originally thought, lol.
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment!