Welcome to the three-day roundup …
Weekend Edition (August 26, 27, 28) of Clicks of the Day!
(I only do one Clicks of the Day post for the weekends so that I can actually have a weekend, lol. And amount of content will fluctuate depending on how much of a weekend I actaully have!)
- Once-In-A-Lifetime Shot of the Day
That is rare!!!
- [Infographic]: The Overworked American
We’re all overworked and underpaid, aren’t we? lol
- Google Plus alters the landscape of Google Image search
A good thing to know.
- UK Government Might Make People Use Their Real Names On Twitter
Good idea? Bad idea?
- Coordinated, Global ATM Heist Nets $13 Million
- [Infographic]: An ode to Steve Jobs
- ‘Your Time Is Limited’: Top 8 Steve Jobs Sound Bites
*bows down again*
- Massive Diamond Found Orbiting Pulsar
- Nebula Appears Different with NASA’s Spitzer Telescope
Pretty, either way!
- Customer Service Done Right: When an Actual Human Being Answers the Phone
I LOVE AMAZON!!!!!!! #1.
- Ticketmaster Teams With Facebook So You Can Sit Next To Your Friends
- Malaria Gets the Foil-in-a-Microwave Treatment
I know it’s not what I’m imagining (actually putting a person in a gigantic microwave) but I can’t stop thinking that image and that freaks me out, lol.
- Cars could run on recycled newspaper, scientists say
Lol, that’s one way to keep newspapers alive.
- Teens on Facebook, MySpace likelier to smoke, drink, use drugs: survey
Certainly not in my case.
- Survey finds Canadians aren’t protecting their personal information
Very important to have a passcode on your phone!!
- Study: Earth has nearly 9 million species, many undiscovered
The Earth is so wonderful.
- History Channel Puts The Strongest UFO Evidence Under The Microscope
We are not alone in this universe..
- [Cute Animal War]: Chihuahua vs. Kitten
Obviously the kitten!!
- Alberta earnings top Canadian provinces
- Meet ‘Twenty-Four’, the Cuban man proud of his four extra fingers and toes
- Paris Airport Introduces “Holographic” Virtual Boarding Agents
Really cool! #SignoftheFuture
- UK scientists hail wonder drug implant that can develop a healthy, 90-day tan
- How does Nintendo protect the image of their saintly plumber? A Super Mario historian tells us
Super Mario forever. What an icon.
- Half of America Could be ‘Obese’ by 2030: Study
Oh, lovely. #NotSurprised?