Welcome to Wednesday, May 25, 2011′s Clicks of the Day!
- About 1,400 Blockbuster Canada employees could lose jobs as stores close
- All Decked Out (Twitter acquires Tweetdeck)
- Social Media: A Simple Guide to “Getting It”
- Internet activists, entrepreneurs warn G-8 leaders against restricting Web freedom
- Zuckerberg says not opening Facebook to under-13s
- Gazette’s website to be ‘metered’
- Is Gen Y changing the workplace?
- 100 Most beautiful words in the English language
- New Zealand trucker ‘blown up like balloon’ by air hose
- Google to Unveil Mobile Payments Thursday: Source
- Fine Print Blurs Who’s in Control of Online Photos
- Mum just kips on laughing – for every time she gets the giggles she falls asleep
Sad. I remember when going to Blockbuster to pick a movie with my family was a weekly ritual! :(
I used Tweetdeck briefly awhile ago but stopped – perhaps I should start again, as it appears to be all the rage.
I don’t exactly need this guide but it’s always a good idea to see what others are advising. A lot of my friends/co-workers don’t “get it” either – so if I’m too lazy to come up with my own getting-started guide, I like being able to link to already-written ones.
Can’t restrict the Interwebz. It just can’t be done.
That’s a good thing, but it’s so easy to lie about age when signing up on Facebook (or anything, lol).
Stop with the metering. :(
Always interesting to read about Gen Y work habits/trends/predictions.
I am an Ailurophile!
Oh my god. The things humans can withstand…
Oo! This could be interesting. Go Google!
Heard this awhile ago but hadn’t started Clicks of the Day yet – and since this is a more updated article, worthy of a click! Good thing I use yFrog and not Twitpic!
Wow! I would not want to have this disorder I’d be sleeping all the time!!!
Thor Photo of the Day:
Have your say on some of these Clicks of the Day’s!
Leave a comment! :)